Volkswagen ID Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
89 Posts
I’m really sad we’re not getting the HUD, but this review is great, one of the best I’ve seen. Thanks for sharing!

Reactions: jdaytonps54

·
ID.4 Pro S AWD / Waiting, waiting, waiting
635 Posts
Great video, I have HUD FOMO now! :mad:

·
633 Posts
He's really making me envious we don't get the HUD here in the US.
I have a HUD in my BMW, the biggest issue with it is, as soon as I put on my sunglasses, the display disappears. If you wear polarized sunglasses you can't see the HUD display unless you tilt your head??!! So for me, during the day the HUD is worthless.

Reactions: Wa.id.4

·
142 Posts
Just want to alert everyone to this review I found on Youtube today:

Very comprehensive and logical/rational views and opinions on every aspect of the car. He actually shows what the infotainment options do!
Nicely done. Really got some idea just how quiet the car is when running down the road. Appears VW is really focused on quality control in all areas of the car.

·
Blue ID.4 1st Edition
127 Posts
Thanks for sharing, I like how he does the close-ups of the features in the review. The HUD does sound like an amazing feature, though I am a little glad they focused on keeping the cost in the US down as much as they did.

·
35 Posts
This was a great review – thanks for sharing! Re noise, it is worth pointing out that he was driving on near-perfect tarmac. Once you drive on the concrete-mix crap that prevails across much of the U.S., the road noise will inevitably go up some. Still, his rave review of the quiet cabin bodes well for those of us less spoiled by road surfaces.

·
13 Posts
Great review but no mention of lack of one pedal driving mode. Sure wish we had that option.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts