Volkswagen ID Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

Proud FE owner
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Per Customer Care:

"At this time, the online Owners Manuals are unavailable for model years 2020 and newer. Please be assured that we are actively working on a resolution and we hope to have them up and running very soon."

Reactions: Huey52 and corfam

ID.4 ProS Gradient Dusk Blue waiting in North Hills?
2020 and newer? Sounds like something broke.

Yup, my 2020 Tiguan is still not available (9+ months now). If it's anything like the older years, it's just web pages. I want a PDF I can download.

I think the PDF version that was released isn't the norm for manuals from VW these days. I wish it was!

This might have been posted already in another thread, although I did do a quick search and hadn't personally read this before.

I just noticed that the online access to US ID.4 vehicle owners manual is now working. Not sure when the fix happened since I hadn't tried in a couple of weeks. As expected, just need to input a valid VIN.

Super Moderator
ID.4 1st Edition
The link is valid but after entering my VIN all I got was a semi-blank first page and the 2nd page and that was it. 馃し鈥嶁檪锔

Yes, I too would prefer a [downloadable] PDF over webpage as well.

This might have been posted already in another thread, although I did do a quick search and hadn't personally read this before.

I just noticed that the online access to US ID.4 vehicle owners manual is now working. Not sure when the fix happened since I hadn't tried in a couple of weeks. As expected, just need to input a valid VIN.

The link is valid but after entering my VIN all I got was a semi-blank first page and the 2nd page and that was it. 馃し鈥嶁檪锔

I hadn't actually used my VIN since I had been continuously punching in an older VIN that I previously bookmarked. Use VIN # WVGDMPE28MP009305 and it will come up. It's a VIN number for a dealer demo unit posted previously on the forum.

I agree on the PDF. That's what I want!

ID.4 1st Edition Blue (acquired 4/20/2021)

Click on the 鈥淭OC鈥 (table of contents) link to the right side of that 鈥渂lank page鈥 and you鈥檒l get the rest of the content (one chapter at a time).

1 - 12 of 12 Posts