Volkswagen ID Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
67 Posts
Mine is locked at about 1:15 pm as well with a $400 payment. No additional information at this time. I am expecting the 1st Editions to be delivered in early March. Hopefully sooner.

·
0 Posts
Also received the email. Went to review configuration. paid $400 more (they charged the same card as $100 before). Order is at status "Locked". e.g. button "Change configuration" is grayed out. Only option now is to "View my configuration" where I can still click on "Cancel my configuration".
My VW dealership for this order is in Westchester county, NY

·
3 Posts
Also received the email. Went to review configuration. paid $400 more (they charged the same card as $100 before). Order is at status "Locked". e.g. button "Change configuration" is grayed out. Only option now is to "View my configuration" where I can still click on "Cancel my configuration".
My VW dealership for this order is in Westchester county, NY
Just locked in also

·
61 Posts
My Order is Locked. Checked my email at 12:55. Started some house cleaning & saw my fb account light up at 1:25. Message that flashed on the webpage was delivery 1stQ of 2021. Got confirmation email too. See you in March.

·
13 Posts
I did also place the $400 payment..however was shocked with the Early 2021 delivery date.

·
40 Posts
I posted in the other thread but week 10 of 2021 is the vibe I was getting from the hosts at the VWOA event this past weekend and the end of 1st quarter expected delivery dates here solidify that. So, in or around March 12th, four months from today. I believe this is for everyone as all requirements in the ZEV states have already been met for 2020. Again, I think this is a good thing, launching a new EV in the winter isn't a great idea. Spring and St. Patricks Day say, green, green, green! LOL!

·
67 Posts
I posted in the other thread but week 10 of 2021 is the vibe I was getting from the hosts at the VWOA event this past weekend and the end of 1st quarter expected delivery dates here solidify that. So, in or around March 12th, four months from today. I believe this is for everyone as all requirements in the ZEV states have already been met for 2020. Again, I think this is a good thing, launching a new EV in the winter isn't a great idea. Spring and St. Patricks Day say, green, green, green! LOL!
This is the same information I have heard ... first or second week of March for everyone. Time for issues to be worked out and we receive a high quality product.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts