Volkswagen ID Forum banner

41 - 46 of 46 Posts

·
68 Posts
It will be a while before VW gets to 200,000. Once it does, every car sold in the quarter and the following quarter still qualify for the entire credit. After that, $3,750 credit will apply for the next six months and then $1,875 for the following six months after that. (and that is assuming the 200,000 limit does get raised).

Until the Chattanooga factory is producing cars, I see the U.S. sales to be limited so don't foresee VW hitting the 200,000 until mid/late-2022.

·
7 Posts
Just heard from my dealer who indicated the AWD's will not be delivered until the Chattanooga plant comes online, so not to expect mine until 2022. Sensing that no one, at least at the local level, knows the real delivery timeline.

·
25 Posts
Just heard from my dealer who indicated the AWD's will not be delivered until the Chattanooga plant comes online, so not to expect mine until 2022. Sensing that no one, at least at the local level, knows the real delivery timeline.
I am not sure if they are correct. I really hope not since my 2007 Jetta is on its way out.

·
133 Posts
I am not sure if they are correct. I really hope not since my 2007 Jetta is on its way out.
Somewhere posted on this site, was a production build schedule showing the AWD's were to begin production in Germany on March 15th. I can't find that production schedule now.

·
2 Posts
Somewhere posted on this site, was a production build schedule showing the AWD's were to begin production in Germany on March 15th. I can't find that production schedule now.
My Dealer (in Chattanooga) told me he expected my AWD Pro in June/July (2021) timeframe.

·
133 Posts
My Dealer (in Chattanooga) told me he expected my AWD Pro in June/July (2021) timeframe.
My dealer (in Maine) told me to expect my AWD in the July/August 2021 timeframe. He also felt I would get my car before he got his demo vehicle so he was excited for me to get my vehicle so he could see one.

41 - 46 of 46 Posts