Volkswagen ID Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
242 Posts
This should give you an idea of what to expect from the Q4 e-tron and sportback.

·
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
This should give you an idea of what to expect from the Q4 e-tron and sportback.

I watched the live reveal online for the sportback but I still really like the shape of the SUV better!

·
VW 2018 Tiguan SEL Premium 4Motion
24 Posts
Is anyone else also excited for the Audi Q4 e-tron SUV and sportback? The Q4 e-tron and the ID4 will be very similar, curious what kind of luxury features will come with the Audi price point!
I am also excited about the Q4 e-tron SUV. I have a reservation for the ID.4 AWD Pro with the Statement + Gradient packages but I would want to compare it to the Q4 e-tron before pulling the trigger on the purchase.

·
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I am also excited about the Q4 e-tron SUV. I have a reservation for the ID.4 AWD Pro with the Statement + Gradient packages but I would want to compare it to the Q4 e-tron before pulling the trigger on the purchase.
Honestly I would probably like the Q4 e-tron SUV even more than the ID4, but I don't want to wait and I don't know how much more it will cost!

·
29 Posts
I plan on doing the same. Hopefully timing between when I have to choose to take the ID4, and the official unveiling of the Q4, will coincide.

·
23 Posts
I plan on doing the same. Hopefully timing between when I have to choose to take the ID4, and the official unveiling of the Q4, will coincide.
Somebody knows when the Q4 will be available to reserve? I hear something about end of 2020, is it right?

·
Reserved: Dusk Blue Metallic '21 ID4 Pro AWD Statement
10 Posts
Looks sexy from the mock ups but will probably have Audi level prices attached. :(

·
Super Moderator
2021 ID.4 Reservation
120 Posts
I've had Audi's for quite some time and Yes I think their interiors are unmatched compared to their rivals. A few years ago I almost got the A3 avant-based e-tron hybrid but then decided to await a pure electric.
The current Q3 has a great interior and tech but is still a typical boxy SUV so not imho a good basis for a pure electric.
Anything Q5 or bigger is much larger than I need, so a Q4-based is intriguing, especially if a better looking sportback.
Frankly if Audi had moved forward with their TT Offroad concept CUV I wouldn't be here.
I think the ID.4 has excellent styling, as again I prefer a CUV to a boxy SUV (my wife as well, therefore she has a Benz GLA250 and not a Q3).
However there certainly is a premium to be paid for a premium Audi. VW I feel is doing a near-premium job on this first foray into this marketplace segment and I know I will be well satisfied by the platform.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts