Volkswagen ID Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Happy owner of a blue ID.4 FE
686 Posts
Wow! Plug and Charge not at launch, but via software update soon after. Over the air updates can update every module - great to hear! The car is overbuilt and is likely to receive better specs over time via software updates, very Tesla-like.
All the good things we needed to know.

·
67 Posts
Thanks for posting. This information makes me feel comfortable with my decision.

·
214 Posts
He was very positive in the Q&A, so I'm wondering if there are any real negatives (obviously that will vary by person with respect to heat pump, etc.) But after watching the video, I'm still very much looking forward to delivery.

·
215 Posts
He was very positive in the Q&A, so I'm wondering if there are any real negatives (obviously that will vary by person with respect to heat pump, etc.) But after watching the video, I'm still very much looking forward to delivery.
It was suspiciously too positive. I will let the optimist in me prevail though and keep my hopes high.

·
214 Posts
It was suspiciously too positive. I will let the optimist in me prevail though and keep my hopes high.
Agreed. It was just a Q&A, though, so maybe that directed the answers. Hopefully he can post his in-car video soon. Based upon what he did with the Ariya last week, I think he's willing to point out issues/compromises.

·
ID.4 ProS Gradient Dusk Blue waiting in North Hills?
461 Posts
@OutofSpecKyle interviews Dustin Krause, He explains the Heat Pump difference between US and Canada. Answer; We are all guinea pigs ... "Soylent Green is People..."

Enjoy:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts