Volkswagen ID Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
VW ID.4 Pro Statement
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Out of Spec did a live Q&A and then posted it to youTube.

He'll post a media drive video as soon as VW allows it. Hopefully within the next week.

Sure got me excited especially how he describes the way it drives.

·
ID.4 1st Dusk Blue
82 Posts
Wow! Plug and Charge not at launch, but via software update soon after. Over the air updates can update every module - great to hear! The car is overbuilt and is likely to receive better specs over time via software updates, very Tesla-like.
All the good things we needed to know.

·
19 Posts
He was very positive in the Q&A, so I'm wondering if there are any real negatives (obviously that will vary by person with respect to heat pump, etc.) But after watching the video, I'm still very much looking forward to delivery.

·
26 Posts
He was very positive in the Q&A, so I'm wondering if there are any real negatives (obviously that will vary by person with respect to heat pump, etc.) But after watching the video, I'm still very much looking forward to delivery.
It was suspiciously too positive. I will let the optimist in me prevail though and keep my hopes high.

·
19 Posts
It was suspiciously too positive. I will let the optimist in me prevail though and keep my hopes high.
Agreed. It was just a Q&A, though, so maybe that directed the answers. Hopefully he can post his in-car video soon. Based upon what he did with the Ariya last week, I think he's willing to point out issues/compromises.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts