Volkswagen ID Forum banner

Prediction: FE Round Three

4K views 24 replies 15 participants last post by  ErickF 
My hunch is that FE cancellations and other units manufactured without reservations will be made available to dealers. Incentives to dealers to take on inventory could make some negotiation possible when you see them on the lot.

I think, based on the allocation chart that JVespaziani shared in this post, dealers will get the vehicles whose reservations have been cancelled. We're probably in the "high demand" phase, and dealers will be happy to have additional ID.4's to offer to their customers. Including customers who have reserved a non-FE that may want to switch to an unclaimed FE coming to that dealer.
Many dealer staff will stake claims to these as well.

I think these are expectations VoA has for the dealers based upon scenarios. Once the dealer has inventory of cancelled reservations, they would be able to decide for themselves to sell to another reservation holder in-waiting or sell to any buyer on terms of their choosing.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.