Volkswagen ID Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everybody,
As I have confirmed my base Pro RWD is currently on a ship to the US, I have been contacting my Colorado dealership to try to gain leasing info on the Pro RWD. So far they have said they can’t give me exact figures until the car has arrived. Has anyone been able to get lease pricing yet? I’m interested in the money factor, etc and am looking for 36 month, 12k miles, good/great credit. I have been searching this board but haven’t seen anything for non-FE leases. TIA

·
2021 VW ID.4 1st Edition, Dusk Blue <3
415 Posts
Hello everybody,
As I have confirmed my base Pro RWD is currently on a ship to the US, I have been contacting my Colorado dealership to try to gain leasing info on the Pro RWD. So far they have said they can’t give me exact figures until the car has arrived. Has anyone been able to get lease pricing yet? I’m interested in the money factor, etc and am looking for 36 month, 12k miles, good/great credit. I have been searching this board but haven’t seen anything for non-FE leases. TIA
Which dealer?

·
201 Posts
Hello everybody,

You still here?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts