Volkswagen ID Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As far as I can tell from the specs, the C-pillar for the Pro S (without the Gradient package) is painted the body color rather than silver like on the FE and Gradient trims. I'm guessing a Dusk Blue Metallic or Glacier White Metallic ID.4 would have the same body color on the C-pillar and roof. Has anyone seen any photos of a non-Gradient Pro S?

·
44 Posts
That’s what I assumed too. But actually, it will have black trim instead of silver. I only found that out from a non-public trim differentiation guide someone posted on this forum. Sorry, I don’t recall which thread it was from. As far as I know, VW has never released any photos of non-Gradient models.

·
470 Posts
I had to scan in the files.

·
ID.4 FE
88 Posts
It's Black on the Pro and Pro S. It's Silver on the FE and Pro S Gradient. European sites have fleshed out configurators unlike the US's website, hence the model belowing having euro tails and plate.

·
ID.4 FE
88 Posts
I like the black rails and C pillars better. All of the unique stylings of the 1st edition seemed like downgrades to me.
I, personally, dislike the brown leatherette dash and door inserts on the PRO S, especially since the seats do not get the brown accents like the euro models do. And I really despise the gloss black door handpulls on the PRO and PRO S. If you watch the review videos they are just nothing but a greasy mess.

I do like the black C-pillars though.

·
67 Posts
I like the black C-pillars also. Only thing on the Pro S that I really wish was included on the Pro is the Sirius satellite radio. I'd rather not pay an extra $4,500 for that though...

·
89 Posts
Here it is with a sunroof.
View attachment 1657
If that's the Moonstone Gray, I'm going to have a tough time when I lock in my order. I had settled on the Pro (S) with Gradient, but the body color roof and black C pillar looks pretty great. Might save me $1500...

·
470 Posts
If that's the Moonstone Gray, I'm going to have a tough time when I lock in my order. I had settled on the Pro (S) with Gradient, but the body color roof and black C pillar looks pretty great. Might save me $1500...
It is. That is the current color I am going for too. Here are some more images of the ID.4 in Moonstone Gray.

·
694 Posts
Darn you, I was all set on the Pro S, now you show me the two side by side... May have to rethink getting the Gradient package.

·
2021 First Edition
179 Posts
The moonstone grey with black c-pillars makes it look really tough. Perfect for the AWD version.

·
137 Posts
I had a Urano Grey EGolf so I decided to go Blue with the ID4 but boy oh boy the Moonstone looks good. I’m happy with my choice I swear!

·
267 Posts
I started a thread a couple weeks ago to try and get real pictures of the Pro and Pro S roof treatment. This is one of the better pictures I found which I think is Moonstone gray. The C-pillar doesn’t look pure black. It’s like a really dark gray. I do like it better than the silver.

Reactions: gazpachoking
1 - 20 of 26 Posts