Volkswagen ID Forum banner

21 - 34 of 34 Posts

ID.4 Pro S, Blue / Lunar Gray
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
Is there an off option for that?
I don't know, I brought it home last night and haven't had a chance to go through any settings or look through the manual yet. I'm torn on how I feel about it. I definitely like the look, but it just feels excessive and a little more "look at me" than I usually go for.

PRO-S Gradient in Dusk Blue Metallic with Black interior/Tan inserts
Our Pro S arrived and we took it for a test drive today.
Beautiful! Same exterior and interior colors I've ordered, too. Did you add the Gradient package, or is the regular PRO-S? I'm unsure about the Gradient... so curious which I'm looking at in your great photos. Thanks!

Discussion Starter · #26 ·
Beautiful! Same exterior and interior colors I've ordered, too. Did you add the Gradient package, or is the regular PRO-S? I'm unsure about the Gradient... so curious which I'm looking at in your great photos. Thanks!
Thanks! This is the Pro S without the Gradient package. The gradient package adds the silver trim and roof rails, same as the First Edition. Bigger wheels with the Gradient also.

Looks great!

Where did you get the little silver emblem extension on the door that connects to the Pro emblem on the front quarter panel? I have not seen this before.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Discussion Starter · #28 ·
Looks great!

Where did you get the little silver emblem extension on the door that connects to the Pro emblem on the front quarter panel? I have not seen this before.

Seems to be a Pro S feature, I hadn't noticed it before. The Pro and FE don't have it. Here's another Pro S with it. Dusk Blue Metallic Volkswagen ID.4 Photo Thread

Seems to be a Pro S feature, I hadn't noticed it before. The Pro and FE don't have it. Here's another Pro S with it. Dusk Blue Metallic Volkswagen ID.4 Photo Thread
Interesting! I have seen pictures of a white one without it so maybe it鈥檚 market specific??

In any case, I am really starting to question if I want the gradient package. Aside from the wheels I think this looks nicer. And the smaller wheels will likely improve range/ride comfort.

Thanks for the pictures. That Dusk Blue with the Lunar Gray interior is what I've got on order, except AWD. Makes me even happier about my choice.
Steering wheel looks like a 1st logo? A one off. Black outside trim looks great.
I wish that the FE had the grey interior.
In my vernacular "schweeet" or "cherry "馃憤馃槑馃檶.
You might be able to get the pause and go pedals from your VW dealer馃榿.
I'm thinking of getting the door chevron/emblem to make my FE unique/one off and the lighted front VW logo 馃榿.

Interesting! I have seen pictures of a white one without it so maybe it鈥檚 market specific??

In any case, I am really starting to question if I want the gradient package. Aside from the wheels I think this looks nicer. And the smaller wheels will likely improve range/ride comfort.

I believe all of the Pro S have it but not the 1st or the Pro. Saw a white and a black Pro S/G that both had it and a black Pro that just had the front piece saying Pro. Also, the gradient package has a black roof instead of color matched. Not a big deal unless you are trying to keep a light color cool in the sun.

PRO-S Gradient in Dusk Blue Metallic with Black interior/Tan inserts
So I'll cancel my RSVP. Have gone back and forth on what to order and got over my "Burger King" have it my way bit, and am leasing the car I test drove last week. Picking it up tonight. Car is BLUE with the Black interior with Tan inserts. Thought I couldn't handle it. Got over it. Looks fine. Will get the job done. Didn't want white anywhere in the interior and the "lunar gray" wheel is the technical name for the white on some models.... so I'm told. Anyway... NOT looking back once I get off the lot... except in the rear view mirror. Car will get the job done. Drives nice. Looks nice. It's a PRO-S Gradient, and a good deal. Thought about the new Audi Q4 etron coming out in the Fall.... but I'm not that patient. Want to figure this EV car thing out before my trade depreciates. Odd. But there you go. Getting a Tesla-Tap Mini, too.... just to help me over my range fears.

21 - 34 of 34 Posts