Volkswagen ID Forum banner
21 - 40 of 97 Posts

·
22 Posts
I just got invited to lock my Sept Reservation for AWD Pro S Plus Grey with Galaxy interior on 10/19. I had previously gotten the we revised your reservation to remove the Premium sound and lowered the price email that contained a Feb-Apr estimate for delivery without a lock. So my guess would be that the Pro S Plus delivery delays were related to sorting out the sound system officially.

·
42 Posts
That's what worries me I did not receive that email nor any update on my status. I assumed everything was just backed up but seeing now how many are getting their status revised Im starting to worry about my reservation...

·
22 Posts
That's what worries me I did not receive that email nor any update on my status. I assumed everything was just backed up but seeing now how many are getting their status revised Im starting to worry about my reservation...
I took a month and a week to get my lock invite. Don't worry you haven't waited that long on your reservation.

·
22 Posts
Honestly I think there are folks who reserved for Model Year 2022 who might still be waiting to lock their 2023 order. My Ford f150 Lightning May 2021 reservation is still waiting to move to the lock stage. Probably going to get my deposit back since my ID.4 does what I need and has more features for less than the F150.

·
85 Posts
I ordered my RWD Pro S Plus Opal White/Cosmic on 8/4. Finally locked on 10/15. Took 2 1/2 months to lock. Jan-Feb 23

·
27 Posts
Based on the letter to "All VW Dealers" (VW Canada) dated September 26, 2022, Area View and power-folding mirrors will not be available until CW46 which is next Monday 11/14/2022. Production will begin upon receipt of these items. Since all ID.4 vehicles for Canada and the US are now built in Chattanooga, I can only assume that the backordered parts have delayed the production of all MY2023 Pro S Plus models.

Font Material property Parallel Paper Paper product

·
16 Posts
Based on the letter to "All VW Dealers" (VW Canada) dated September 26, 2022, Area View and power-folding mirrors will not be available until CW46 which is next Monday 11/14/2022. Production will begin upon receipt of these items. Since all ID.4 vehicles for Canada and the US are now built in Chattanooga, I can only assume that the backordered parts have delayed the production of all MY2023 Pro S Plus models.

View attachment 17297
Good news! Now that’s see if that speeds up production. I assume they’d want their ‘premium’ model at the dealer and out on the street. Good marketing.

·
16 Posts
Hi, Dealer said my Pure Gray/Galaxy AWD Pro S Plus is on his computer for delivery between Dec 17 and Jan 9. It also said “Draft ETA”, whatever that means. Could be my Christmas present! Hoping so.

·
85 Posts
Hi, Dealer said my Pure Gray/Galaxy AWD Pro S Plus is on his computer for delivery between Dec 17 and Jan 9. It also said “Draft ETA”, whatever that means. Could be my Christmas present! Hoping so.
Hope your dealer is right. That gives me a bit of hope for my RWD Pro S Plus Opal White/Cosmic for Christmas.

21 - 40 of 97 Posts