Volkswagen ID Forum banner
641 - 660 of 785 Posts

·
24 Posts
Finally hit 20-2 at some point over the past couple of days after a delay at 20-1 due to some sort of hold after production. I see SFL Conductor left Emden on 5/7 for Davisville. For those much more in the shipping know, how often do ships stopping on the East coast also make a Houston stop?

·
18 Posts
I've been checking every day and it seems that while the wheel of torture didn't update, I moved from 15-1 to 15-2 this weekend. With a little luck, I'll have it around July 1st. Although there is this further down in the code...

"fromEstmtdDlvryDate": "2022-07-01",
"toEstmtdDlvryDate": "2022-09-01",

I'm hoping this is just an estimated delivery window.
I’m in the same “boat,” went 15-2 late last week. Also estimated delivery of 7/1-9/1, but hoping for much earlier delivery. Locked 1/15/2022.

·
16 Posts
Finally hit 20-2 at some point over the past couple of days after a delay at 20-1 due to some sort of hold after production. I see SFL Conductor left Emden on 5/7 for Davisville. For those much more in the shipping know, how often do ships stopping on the East coast also make a Houston stop?
The Volkswagen export schedule that I printed out a few weeks ago says that the SFL Conductor is scheduled to arrive in Houston around May 24th.

·
364 Posts
My blue pro S AWD just went 20-2 as well! I’m in north Seattle, so im hoping to see it in early summer. Ship is supposed to arrive late May to SD… anyone know how long (ballpark) to clear customs, find a truck and make it to WA?
I think your car will go to Houston and get on a train.

Dave

·
2021 AWD Pro S
1,772 Posts
Discussion Starter · #660 ·
Did anyone ever figure out what status code 05 means? I've seen a lot of speculation but nothing concrete.
No. Once someone does I will edit it into post #1 of this thread. A dealer would know, that is how we slowly found out the rest of these secret codes.

641 - 660 of 785 Posts