Volkswagen ID Forum banner
1381 - 1400 of 1478 Posts

·
14 Posts
...and this morning my status is now 35-2.: on the truck.

The excitement is real, people. The excitement is real.

·
2021 AWD Pro S
2,044 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,383 ·
I can see AWD takes about 9 months to get, is it true that RWD with Gradient people get faster? That’s what I was told in the dealership🙄
That used to be true last year, but with TN production that just started they announced they are only AWD, so that is not true now. It will all be different, and we won't know what the quickest will be besides AWD until after the fact.

·
2022 ID.4 dusk blue Pro S AWD, ETA 9/30/22.
5 Posts
...and this morning my status is now 35-2.: on the truck.

The excitement is real, people. The excitement is real.
Congratulations!! keep us updated on how the changes go from here and post pics! Especially with those fun pedals. :-D

·
10 Posts
Yep. Not likely. I went 20-2 yesterday right before the Supreme Ace left port so I am fairly certain my ID is on that ship. I guess it’s possible that your/my car got to port on the Siem Aristotle last week and the updates are just way behind. I’d say not super likely though.
Thinking yours may have gotten on Siem Aristotle. I'm still sitting at 20-1, and asked for an update from my dealer today. Was told that I can now expect the car sometime between 3-13 Sep, which would seem much better aligned with the delayed departure/arrival of Supreme Ace. It's forecast to arrive in Halifax on 7 Aug, and was previously scheduled to arrive in Baltimore 7 days later.

·
11 Posts
Thinking yours may have gotten on Siem Aristotle. I'm still sitting at 20-1, and asked for an update from my dealer today. Was told that I can now expect the car sometime between 3-13 Sep, which would seem much better aligned with the delayed departure/arrival of Supreme Ace. It's forecast to arrive in Halifax on 7 Aug, and was previously scheduled to arrive in Baltimore 7 days later.
Shaun Our dates are almost the same with completion 20-1 being exactly the same. I'm also still on 20-1 with hope that my car is on Supreme Ace. Fingers crossed!

·
14 Posts
Congratulations!! keep us updated on how the changes go from here and post pics! Especially with those fun pedals. :-D
Last night the stats was 30-3. This morning, as I posted, it was 35-2. This afternoon the dealer let me know it was here. It's still not ready to be delivered, but I stopped by the lot to look at it:

Wheel Tire Car Land vehicle Cloud

It's so new that it's still in diapers! :D

·
30 Posts
Locked 396 days ago on 7/1/21. Still at Arriving in US on the Portal (35-1 with developer tools). Got a call this afternoon that it was in and ready to pick up. In and out in 90 minutes (car detailed, VW and EA apps set up, finance, etc.). Salem (OR) VW was awesome!
Wheel Car Tire Plant Vehicle

·
2021 AWD Pro S
2,044 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,391 ·
The TN plant is only making AWD models?
Yes for an unknown length of time. Makes a lot of sense because they are more popular by a large enough amount that the backlog for them has up to now been much longer than RWD. One good source Donlen says they will start making RWD on 9/19/22 and the smaller 62kwh battery on 11/14/22

·
45 Posts

·
2022 ID.4 Pro S AWD
81 Posts
Locked 396 days ago on 7/1/21. Still at Arriving in US on the Portal (35-1 with developer tools). Got a call this afternoon that it was in and ready to pick up. In and out in 90 minutes (car detailed, VW and EA apps set up, finance, etc.). Salem (OR) VW was awesome! View attachment 13765
Wow! I sure like that color!

Maybe we’ll see you around town

·
19 Posts
Are you on the west coast? Is so, which state? And any idea how long it will take for this ship to arrive in the US?

Thanks in advance!
According to the export schedule (see https://www.pwl.de/misc/filePush.php?id=50&name=Volkswagen_Export_Schedule+KW30.2022.pdf) the Glovis Sunlight is scheduled to visit San Diego, CA on August 19th and Benicia, CA on August 22nd. Given that the schedule states August 4th for Emden and it actually left earlier, my hope is that they are ahead of schedule.

I've been in status 20-1 for 2 weeks and guess logistically it would make most sense to get my car via Benicia, CA as I'm in Northern California.

·
41 Posts
Hey @SunWizard,

I know your car was stuck at the holding lot in Denver for a long while, but how long was your trip from Houston to Denver once released to rail? I guess how long were you 35-1 for?

Thanks

·
2021 AWD Pro S
2,044 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,397 ·
Hey @SunWizard,
I know your car was stuck at the holding lot in Denver for a long while, but how long was your trip from Houston to Denver once released to rail? I guess how long were you 35-1 for?
I was 35-1 a month before delivery. A week later it changed to 40 - in the holding lot for about 3 weeks.

Reactions: Otter

·
197 Posts
Has anyone ever got a configuration change email from VW? I did not change the configuration today.

i looked closely online and it looks like nothing changed. The only real option i added was the enhanced rear view mirror which is still there.

still in 03 locked; i am a 411 lock.

estimated delivery dates are still from july to august this year.

did any of the other 411 locks have anything that happened like this today? Or anyone else report configuration changes emails when they didnt do anything?

·
675 Posts
Has anyone ever got a configuration change email from VW? I did not change the configuration today.

i looked closely online and it looks like nothing changed. The only real option i added was the enhanced rear view mirror which is still there.

still in 03 locked; i am a 411 lock.

estimated delivery dates are still from july to august this year.

did any of the other 411 locks have anything that happened like this today? Or anyone else report configuration changes emails when they didnt do anything?
No movement past 03 on my 411 lock.

Dave

1381 - 1400 of 1478 Posts