Volkswagen ID Forum banner
41 - 49 of 49 Posts

·
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #43 ·
Just a quick update. Car still not finished. apparently the carpet is out of stock in North America so pending shipment from Germany. As of today, still not arrived...... so I wait.

As I said before, I'll have a final update after the repair is complete. maybe 1-2 more weeks???

·
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #44 ·
@Wleslie, Could you share your different service location choice. Just for reference. Although everyone may have different experiences with results at service locations I hate to give the difficult ones more business until they change.
Sorry I missed this. I am currently at the Kearny Mesa VW dealership. They at least look my problem serious (although did not believe be for the first week), and have been working on it. after voiing my concern about not getting updates, they have been much better since.

·
787 Posts
Just a quick update. Car still not finished. apparently the carpet is out of stock in North America so pending shipment from Germany. As of today, still not arrived...... so I wait.

As I said before, I'll have a final update after the repair is complete. maybe 1-2 more weeks???
So where was the water coming inside the car?

·
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #48 ·
It exactly sure what parts are being replaced now. All they have said is that they are replacing the hose and connection (and all the carpet), so not a lot of detail. I am hoping to get a detailed parts report after they finish.

·
787 Posts
It exactly sure what parts are being replaced now. All they have said is that they are replacing the hose and connection (and all the carpet), so not a lot of detail. I am hoping to get a detailed parts report after they finish.
I can chew on parts numbers....make sure you ask for technician memo he wrote for service repair. this will give enough data to complete puzzle.
There are 3 owners besides you that had Climatronic box design not made right and it was not seen at the time of assembly employee and QC.
This wil be long repair especially for carpet....it will require a lot of labor to do this.
So be prepared for long rental time before your ID4 is back.

41 - 49 of 49 Posts