Volkswagen ID Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Super Moderator
ID.4 1st Edition
1,488 Posts
Did you really need to ask?

I'm sure as soon as some ID.3 owner-member has it they will immediately be along to proclaim it's goodness (well, I/we hope so!). ;)

But now we have a subject thread to do so. :)
Has anyone got the 2.3 update yet?

·
ID.4 Pro Performance
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ID.Furkan’s ID4 recieved it 2 days ago. He’s waiting for part 2 to download now
Yes, that was the reason for the question. Maybe vlog'ers are prioritized? Hard to belive, but you never know :) And hi is running a ID.4, which should be next in line after ID.3

·
228 Posts
He used a little trick to get the firmware. No vlogger prioritization.
In the first few days you could email a special VW email address and then your car would get the update. Officially it was only for the ID3, but it worked fine for ID4’s too. They now took the e-mailadres down again (it seems, as nobody gets a reply anymore) so I think they have enough testers to see how well it works.

·
ID.4 Pro Performance
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
In the first few days you could email a special VW email address and then your car would get the update. Officially it was only for the ID3, but it worked fine for ID4’s too. They now took the e-mailadres down again (it seems, as nobody gets a reply anymore) so I think they have enough testers to see how well it works.
Smart :) The rest of us just need to be patient then

·
Super Moderator
420 Posts
I don't think I want to be one of the first. I'll wait.

·
2021 ID.4 First Edition (Dusk Blue)
308 Posts
I just need to know whether it fixes scheduled charging. I really couldn't care less about the rest 😂

·
228 Posts
Also on request I assume?
It should now actually download both parts at the same time. I hope they can do both upgrades quickly now

1 - 10 of 10 Posts