1 - 20 of 129 Posts

·
2022 ID4 Pro S RWD Moonstone Gray
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
ID4 AWD Pro S, Glacier White, Lunar Grey interior
206 Posts
Sensors were not included in US until now.

Given these are in Europe, and that we had some thread here talking about how much would you pay for Park Assist, I assume that once VW breaks their silenzio stampa that MY23s are going to have the same 3 trims we currently do, and either offer a new trim that includes Park Assist or offer it as an add-on. Estimate it will go between 2.5 - 3.5k USD.

·
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sensors were not included in US until now.

Given these are in Europe, and that we had some thread here talking about how much would you pay for Park Assist, I assume that once VW breaks their silenzio stampa that MY23s are going to have the same 3 trims we currently do, and either offer a new trim that includes Park Assist or offer it as an add-on. Estimate it will go between 2.5 - 3.5k USD.
I agree. Sounds about right.

·
464 Posts
Missed this thread earlier, but made the same comment in the thread the pictures were posted in. Definitely looks like Park Assist-style sensors. Don't think I'd pay for it but I'm rather suburban and don't have to do much tricky parking. Who knows though, if it rolls in other safety features I might take it.

·
464 Posts
Missed the other thread, but also noticed in the picture on/from the press release site OP posted, that the badging below the A pillar is gone (where 1st/Pro/ProS is currently located).

View attachment 13559
Good catch! Wonder if that's on the back now? Or maybe the '23s have different trim names and they didn't want to give that away yet so they didn't put them on yet?

·
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
You are right. I just zoomed in on the wheel wells. The promotion pics from the news brief doesn't have the pro emblem. I kinda liked it.

·
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Some do not and some look to have it on the door
Car Tire Vehicle Wheel Motor vehicle
Vehicle Car Hood Tire Automotive tire

·
26 Posts
Yeah just watched that 19min video on the PR site. Must be put on at a later stage. Makes sense they would keep it since it is common across the VW line.

·
VW ID.4 Pro Glacier White Metallic
322 Posts
Well, this one is a base Pro so maybe they didn’t bother putting side badging like in the higher models.
The gray one from the video is a Pro S or higher, based on the headlight - that doesn't have the side sensor.

The blue one in the photo is the base model, which has the side sensor.

1 - 20 of 129 Posts