Volkswagen ID Forum banner
81 - 100 of 128 Posts

·
152 Posts
Am I the only one that hopes VW adds an option for us to order a pack of the sausages with our car?
Heaven forbid a Chattanooga car comes equipped with German sausages, when just an hour up Highway 411 is Pork Nirvana:

·
ID4 AWD Pro S, Glacier White, Lunar Grey interior
161 Posts
Heaven forbid a Chattanooga car comes equipped with German sausages, when just an hour up Highway 411 is Pork Nirvana:
They have an American version, right? They'll include a hot dog for US and poutine for Canada. Sourcing the sides is probably what's holding now the cars till end September 🤣

·
1,150 Posts
Sensors were not included in US until now.

Given these are in Europe, and that we had some thread here talking about how much would you pay for Park Assist, I assume that once VW breaks their silenzio stampa that MY23s are going to have the same 3 trims we currently do, and either offer a new trim that includes Park Assist or offer it as an add-on. Estimate it will go between 2.5 - 3.5k USD.
Limited subscription perhaps.

According to myVW (VW Car-Net): my current subscriptions (that were prepaid by VW)-

Remote Access (myVW) is a subscription that for me expires on 3/17/2026.
Plus Nav (VW native navigation and traffic) is a subscription that for me expires on 4/23/2024.
Plus Speech (IDTalk) is a subscription that for me expires on 4/23/2024.
😳😳😳

·
Ordered ID.4
26 Posts

·
ID4 AWD Pro S, Glacier White, Lunar Grey interior
161 Posts

·
226 Posts
Peons do move up in the world and get better hats. But then they are no longer peons, are they?
LOL, people really took my first comment and ran with it.... far, really far. Ok how about a hipster toque ID4 peon hat? You know the ones. Normal people wear them when it's cold and the hamsters wear them even if it's 103 outside... write what' sup on the back of said toque.

·
1,469 Posts
LOL, people really took my first comment and ran with it.... far, really far. Ok how about a hipster toque ID4 peon hat? You know the ones. Normal people wear them when it's cold and the hamsters wear them even if it's 103 outside... write what' sup on the back of said toque.
Well let's keep it going then!
There are VW Chattanooga hats like that in our teamwear store :ROFLMAO: Only difference is they call them beanies or skullies and they don't have the pom-pom on the top. I don't get the hamster reference? Is that a Canadian thing, or was that supposed to be hipsters?

·
226 Posts
Well let's keep it going then!
There are VW Chattanooga hats like that in our teamwear store :ROFLMAO: Only difference is they call them beanies or skullies and they don't have the pom-pom on the top. I don't get the hamster reference? Is that a Canadian thing, or was that supposed to be hipsters?

81 - 100 of 128 Posts