Volkswagen ID Forum banner
101 - 120 of 128 Posts

·
1,469 Posts
start your own. Peon Chattanooga ID4.....
Can’t sell anything without giving up anonymity. 😉 I can’t even join this forum as a premium member without doing that.
If I uploaded a picture of my hat, even that would be able to be traced to my smartphone. I’m not paranoid by the way. There are VW employees who’s sole job is to search the web for things.

·
2022 Pro S RWD Glacier White/Galaxy Black
33 Posts
Anxiously waiting for 2023 model details and pricing.... and how much inflationary pressure goes into the pricing. Hoping the decreased in/transportation from manufacturing in Chattanooga counteracts the pricing increases!

·
2022 ID.4 Pro-S RWD
219 Posts
Anxiously waiting for 2023 model details and pricing.... and how much inflationary pressure goes into the pricing. Hoping the decreased in/transportation from manufacturing in Chattanooga counteracts the pricing increases!
I think it'll be close to current pricing. Some of the cost savings of building here will be eaten up by inflation but competition is also an enemy of inflation. VW will be priced constrained in 2023 with a highly completive market. 2021 and 2022 were big years for EV but 2023 is shaping up to be massive. Ford is looking to build 200,000 Mach-E, Tesla should be fully up in Germany and Austin. Toyota, Nissan, Subaru and possibly Honda hitting the market for the 2023 model year with cars in that class.

·
2 Posts
There are still more changes that slipped into those videos. Specifically the GMA one and the 60 minutes interview. So the scavenger hunt is not over. 😉
Long time listener, first time caller:
The Kings Red on the GMA video on the rumble track has a black roofline side panels vs. the Silver on Gradient/Kings Red. Does that mean the Red will be available further down the range? Or is this a GTX-like trim???

·
380 Posts
Long time listener, first time caller:
The Kings Red on the GMA video on the rumble track has a black roofline side panels vs. the Silver on Gradient/Kings Red. Does that mean the Red will be available further down the range? Or is this a GTX-like trim???
Nice catch!! Hope you're right, having seen the red in person finally it would be my color of choice!

·
2 Posts
Nice catch!! Hope you're right, having seen the red in person finally it would be my color of choice!
We locked a Kings Red/Gradient for my wife in the "Mid-July Lock Batch" (Reserved March '22). I'm guessing it will be pushed to MY23, so watching to see what changes appear... Hopefully this week all will be revealed!!!

·
380 Posts
There are still more changes that slipped into those videos. Specifically the GMA one and the 60 minutes interview. So the scavenger hunt is not over. 😉
At 24:05 in this video I feel like I can almost see a camera near where the brake light is in the top trim on the back. Possible digital rearview camera/part of a 360 camera package maybe? Not 100% I'm actually seeing a camera and not just part of the light.

·
2022 ID.4 Pro-S RWD
219 Posts
At 24:05 in this video I feel like I can almost see a camera near where the brake light is in the top trim on the back. Possible digital rearview camera/part of a 360 camera package maybe? Not 100% I'm actually seeing a camera and not just part of the light.
Not sure, maybe. I think that just might the housing the brake light is connected to, the light doesn't appear to be installed yet.

101 - 120 of 128 Posts