Volkswagen ID Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That interior sketch looks great. I think you're likely correct that the ID4 interior will be similarly styled.

·
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Skoda Enyaq -- the Skoda version of VW ID4 -- has leaked. This gives us a first look at the production ID.4.

·
80 Posts
The Enyaq is going to premier in less than 1 hour. Wonder if any media is going to be there. Would like to see Autogefuel do a quick overview of the car.

BTW the side profile of the Enyaq looks great. Looks closer to a hatchback/wagon then an SUV to me. Which I honestly prefer.

·
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Link to Enyaq debut livestream

5% to 80% battery recharging in a little more than 30 minutes.

·
80 Posts
Looks like Autogefuel was/is there. Which is great news. Hopefully they will be able to do their normal interior space review which includes trunk space.

·
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Looks like Autogefuel was/is there. Which is great news. Hopefully they will be able to do their normal interior space review which includes trunk space.
Yes. His reviews are always very thorough. Looking forward to ID.4 review.

·
80 Posts
Speak EV has more info:
Skoda Enyaq

Based on that info the ID.4 looks to be very promising. Range, space and cost all seem to be very good. Seems to me that we have hit the point where the general public can add EVs to their new car list.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts