Volkswagen ID Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Blue ID.4 1st Edition
144 Posts
Yes, I received that as well. I filled it out, since I do want to give feedback to VW in a forum they will presumably listen to. They made me fill out a sort of non-compete clause and NDA, then said they would contact me later. If you search on this forum, you will see that this has come up before.

·
Super Moderator
ID.4 1st Edition
4,684 Posts
I didn't get an invite. Perhaps they didn't like the feedback I already gave them in the survey (nah, I was fair & balanced). :unsure: Or perhaps Scott figured he had done enough in getting me my 2nd chance 1st. 😁

·
ID.4 Pro S AWD
764 Posts
I got the invite and said they would get back to me. Have not heard anything further yet. (I was all ready to gripe about the $400 lock in for the AWD that will not be available for another 6-9 mos.)

·
629 Posts
I didn't get an invite. Perhaps they didn't like the feedback I already gave them in the survey (nah, I was fair & balanced). :unsure: Or perhaps Scott figured he had done enough in getting me my 2nd chance 1st. 😁
I think being the super moderator hurt you on this one.

BTW I have the same first name as the VW CEO that might have been my in.

·
ID.4 Pro S Gradient AWD pre-ordered 9/23/2020
404 Posts
I was accepted, the message said they'd contact when a spot opened up. Not sure what that means. No idea why I qualified, but obviously had the right combination of answers to the survey hah!

·
Premium Member
VW ID.4 1st (picked up 3/19/21).
1,995 Posts
I was accepted, the message said they'd contact when a spot opened up. Not sure what that means. No idea why I qualified, but obviously had the right combination of answers to the survey hah!
It may have to do with how much time you spend on social media.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.