Volkswagen ID Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I emailed the Director of Emobility of Volkswagen of America and he gave some exciting news. He told me that people with 1st edition reservations will be invited to lock-in as soon as next week. Also, he said invitations will follow for the pro as spots in production open up. He also told me if I wanted to switch to a 1st edition he was certain he could get me a spot on the waiting list. Exciting times!

·
49 Posts
Could you share the Director’s email? Feel free to PM if you’d prefer. I have some questions on options, timing, etc. Thx!

·
273 Posts
That's awesome @tallt456! I'm surprised he got back to you. Did you email him specifically about reservations or something else?

·
VW ID.4 Pro Statement
9 Posts
I'd like to email him and tell him to put mine at the back of the line. 😁 Got a lease to finish first!

·
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'd like to email him and tell him to put mine at the back of the line. 😁 Got a lease to finish first!
I’m sure he could do that, but I would try customer care first. I don’t think that’s his job

·
2 Posts
Can you please PM me his contact as well? Would like to try if I can get 1st edition, instead of pro. I missed the reservation by couple of hours.

·
152 Posts
If anyone is able to take some pictures at that early look opportunity and share them here, that would be great!

·
210 Posts
If anyone is able to take some pictures at that early look opportunity and share them here, that would be great!
[/QUO
On one of the posts I saw either Black or a very dark Gray? If I remember where it is I’ll let you know. I think it was in Germany.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts