Volkswagen ID Forum banner
1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
690 Posts
Nearest test drive location is 3 hrs from me, two states away, and the first available date is about a month after my dealer will get his ID.4 demo. :( A bit pointless for me. But good find and hopefully it will help others.

Reactions: Huey52

·
Super Moderator
ID.4 1st Edition
1,547 Posts
My dealer expects they will have demo unit(s) just prior or at the same time as mine is delivered, so I may just test drive my own. ;)

But thanks Pxpxpunk for the insight none the less.

·
Premium Member
ID.4 Pro S Gradient AWD pre-ordered 9/23/2020
398 Posts
Excellent! Not available till April in my area (Philadelphia), but that’ll be well before my Pro S AWD is delivered so I’m looking forward to it.

·
89 Posts
It coming until May for me, but I signed up in the first available slot. Hoping to have my ID.4 by then, but I was a late reserve, so I may not.

·
17 Posts
It coming until May for me, but I signed up in the first available slot. Hoping to have my ID.4 by then, but I was a late reserve, so I may not.
That's sad ... the state of South Carolina is not even on the list. I guess I'll have to wait until the ID.4 ProS RWD I reserved arrives at my dealership.

·
ID.4 Pro S AWD / Waiting, waiting, waiting
635 Posts
Thank for this. @Pxpxpunk How did you find out about this? You would think as a reservation holder, I would have gotten some sort of email from WVOA about the event!

Reactions: TimD

·
Premium Member
VW ID.4 1st (picked up 3/19/21).
929 Posts
Nothing even close for me. There is one just down the street where we used to live, but that's not until the start of May.

·
2021 First Edition
177 Posts
Just reserved a test drive 40 miles away from me on March 4th. I think that will be before my FE shows up.

·
Proud FE owner
1,000 Posts
All the Seattle ones appear to be shopping mall parking lots.

·
Mythos Black FE- Reservation January 13 (Previously Pro S), Jan 13, 9:45 AM PST
215 Posts
Nothing east of Downtown LA? Really! Maybe I'll have my car soon.

·
2 Posts
Thanks for the heads up. Haven't herd anything from my dealer rep. Viewed a demo car at Dublin, CA VW on Feb. 10. Set to test drive March 10th at Stoneridge Mall parking lot. (y)

·
89 Posts
That's sad ... the state of South Carolina is not even on the list. I guess I'll have to wait until the ID.4 ProS RWD I reserved arrives at my dealership.
I’m in Charlotte, so if you want to make the road trip I’ll meet you there!

·
44 Posts
Thanks Pxpxpunk! I'm on for 4/7 in Portland OR. It's also at the mall (Washington Square) where the Tesla showroom is. I cancelled my reservation but am still very interested in the car, hoping they will later offer it with some of the missing features (mainly the heat pump and the 360-deg camera). I also want to see what the Q4 e-Tron offers. I prefer the ID.4's looks but Audi may offer the missing features I'm looking for.

1 - 20 of 70 Posts