Volkswagen ID Forum banner
1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
837 Posts
Nearest test drive location is 3 hrs from me, two states away, and the first available date is about a month after my dealer will get his ID.4 demo. :( A bit pointless for me. But good find and hopefully it will help others.

Reactions: Huey52

·
ID.4 Pro S Gradient AWD pre-ordered 9/23/2020
404 Posts
Excellent! Not available till April in my area (Philadelphia), but that’ll be well before my Pro S AWD is delivered so I’m looking forward to it.

·
89 Posts
It coming until May for me, but I signed up in the first available slot. Hoping to have my ID.4 by then, but I was a late reserve, so I may not.

·
17 Posts
It coming until May for me, but I signed up in the first available slot. Hoping to have my ID.4 by then, but I was a late reserve, so I may not.
That's sad ... the state of South Carolina is not even on the list. I guess I'll have to wait until the ID.4 ProS RWD I reserved arrives at my dealership.

·
ID.4 Pro S AWD
760 Posts
Thank for this. @Pxpxpunk How did you find out about this? You would think as a reservation holder, I would have gotten some sort of email from WVOA about the event!

Reactions: TimD

·
89 Posts
That's sad ... the state of South Carolina is not even on the list. I guess I'll have to wait until the ID.4 ProS RWD I reserved arrives at my dealership.
I’m in Charlotte, so if you want to make the road trip I’ll meet you there!

·
44 Posts
Thanks Pxpxpunk! I'm on for 4/7 in Portland OR. It's also at the mall (Washington Square) where the Tesla showroom is. I cancelled my reservation but am still very interested in the car, hoping they will later offer it with some of the missing features (mainly the heat pump and the 360-deg camera). I also want to see what the Q4 e-Tron offers. I prefer the ID.4's looks but Audi may offer the missing features I'm looking for.

1 - 20 of 70 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.