Volkswagen ID Forum banner

21 - 40 of 57 Posts

·
112 Posts
I knew the central region was last priority, but this road show helps further put it in perspective.

IL has only 1 event and it's in the Chicago area. Event isn't until first week of June.

·
178 Posts
I knew the central region was last priority, but this road show helps further put it in perspective.

IL has only 1 event and it's in the Chicago area. Event isn't until first week of June.
For NJ we get 6/23-6/27 and we're a ZEV state. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: corfam

·
60 Posts
Mid-May for Denver metro area. My Denver dealer (Emich) is expecting a demo unit in March, but it’ll be nice to drive this several times. I’ve got some time since I’m waiting on an AWD Pro.

·
15 Posts
That's sad ... the state of South Carolina is not even on the list. I guess I'll have to wait until the ID.4 ProS RWD I reserved arrives at my dealership.
Noticed this. I ended up scheduling in Charlotte. 2 of our dealers in the Low Country have committed to carrying them and the guys in Mt. Pleasant think they may have them in March so I am going to play it by ear.

·
24 Posts
Thanks for the heads-up. I signed up, but found it amateurish or just poor execution that I had to create a new username and password just for this even though I already have a VW account with which I made a reservation for the ID.4 purchase and put down my deposit. Not the end of the world, but just seems unnecessary.

·
1st Edition - Arriving in US
520 Posts
Thanks for the heads-up. I signed up, but found it amateurish or just poor execution that I had to create a new username and password just for this even though I already have a VW account with which I made a reservation for the ID.4 purchase and put down my deposit. Not the end of the world, but just seems unnecessary.
You'll do the same when you create your CarNet account. :confused:

Reactions: Doctor Zaius

·
ID.4 Pro S Gradient AWD pre-ordered 9/23/2020
62 Posts
For NJ we get 6/23-6/27 and we're a ZEV state. 🤷‍♀️
Did you try PA? Depending on where you are, they’re doing mid-April in King of Prussia.

You'll do the same when you create your CarNet account. :confused:
I used my existing Car-Net account to do my ID.4 reservation, so maybe it works the same way in reverse (i.e., ID.4 reservation account will become your Car-Net account??

·
ID.4 1st Blue
215 Posts
3/31 in San Diego. I’m hoping I’ll have my own ID.4 by then and can cancel (or give the slot to a friend). It’s just 5 minutes from me at UTC shopping mall, steps away from the Tesla showroom. Hmm...

Reactions: TimD

·
178 Posts
I used my existing Car-Net account to do my ID.4 reservation, so maybe it works the same way in reverse (i.e., ID.4 reservation account will become your Car-Net account??
I can confirm my reservation account became my Car-Net account.

Reactions: NBCGLX

·
ID.4 Pro S (Statement) AWD Reservation 9/23/20
286 Posts
Did you try PA? Depending on where you are, they’re doing mid-April in King of Prussia.

Your account for your reservation becomes your car-net account. I can log in - just says "Your Garage / Don't see your car?" Now I just need to add my car.

·
178 Posts
I'm debating whether to go there. I guess I can always reserve a spot and then cancel if my order comes in before then. Thanks!

·
107 Posts
3/31 in San Diego. I’m hoping I’ll have my own ID.4 by then and can cancel (or give the slot to a friend). It’s just 5 minutes from me at UTC shopping mall, steps away from the Tesla showroom. Hmm...
I signed up for 3/31 too. In January, I canceled my Pro reservation because I wasn't ready to buy yet, but test driving an ID.4 could change my mind. I'd love to see the demo ID.4 with the blue or white exterior.

·
Blue ID.4 1st Edition
50 Posts
I signed up for a drive near Seattle in mid April. I would love to have my car by then (to test drive and hopefully buy), but at least this way I have a definite date to try it out.

·
2 Posts
Thanks for sharing ! I reserved time for Atlanta in late March. No demo drives in all of South Carolina where I live (sad .. sad). North Carolina - Charlotte is not until May. I guess not a lot of demo cars in Q1 2021 to share.

·
VW ID.4 1st (originally Pro, changed to 1st in Jan).
141 Posts
Thanks for sharing ! I reserved time for Atlanta in late March. No demo drives in all of South Carolina where I live (sad .. sad). North Carolina - Charlotte is not until May. I guess not a lot of demo cars in Q1 2021 to share.
My state (Delaware) isn't even listed. When I looked getting a test drive meant going to DC or Philly.

·
362 Posts
My state (Delaware) isn't even listed. When I looked getting a test drive meant going to DC or Philly.
My state of Maine isn't listed either, it is a 3+ hr drive to Boston for nearest test drive, which will happen after my dealer gets his demo car.

21 - 40 of 57 Posts