2022 ID.4 Pro-S RWD
259 Posts
Looks like the Pro S Plus adds:
  • Power Folding Mirrors
  • Puddle Lights on Mirrors
  • Heated Rear Seats
  • 3-Zone Climate Control
  • 360 Degree Camera
360 Camera and Heated Rear Seats are only ones of those new. It also adds Parking Assist + but no details on exactly what that is yet.

·
214 Posts
Builder seems kinda glitchy for some trims. Like it doesn't let you adjust the interior/exterior colors. Anyone else having the same issue?
Definitely buggy. Went to build one for fun and don't care for the darker blue, so I tried to select red. It told me my chosen interior color was incompatible and to remove it. If I do that it then complains the exterior color isn't compatible, makes me choose a new one, etc. etc. Doesn't look like you can build a red one, even with the top trim level.

I'm a little sad that the 2022 doesn't have heated rear seats and the 2023 does, but I'm not a fan of that center console. It does what I was afraid it would: makes the armrest unusable for short people like me who move the seat almost all the way forward.

I also think the galaxy black/brown looks a lot better than the blue/white, and that the black looks a little flat. Oh well. (I got the black interior to show up with the black exterior. Can't tell what interior choices the red exterior comes with thanks to the bugs).

If I got a 2023 for some reason, I'd go with red/black.

Reactions: Plant Peon

·
2021 ID.4 Pro S Red
327 Posts
Got a 2023 Pro S Plus RWD in red reserved. I can always cancel as we learn more about it. My wife has never been happy with our 2021. She got used to a 360 degree camera in our 2016 RAV4 and is afraid to park the ID.4 without one. We also have an informal reservation with our dealer for a Macan EV ... but truth be told, all I want is an ID.4 with decent software, battery preconditioning and that 360 degree view. Sounds like I can get what I want!

1 - 20 of 189 Posts