Volkswagen ID Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Great news! The ID.4 1st Edition has landed here at Volkswagen of Tacoma and we are excited for you all to come and take a look at this gorgeous vehicle in person. I am currently setting appointments for those interested to come in, test-drive, and hopefully answer any questions regarding our current model!

If you cannot make it out to our Tacoma location, please take advantage of the test-drive Events hosted by Volkswagen of America by signing up here: VW ID.4 Roadshow
These events take place in various Washington locations including, Seattle, Tukwila, Lynnwood and Everett.

If you would like to come in and look at our vehicle please contact me at [email protected]

Thank you all!
Chloe G.

Volkswagen of Tacoma
7030 S Tacoma Way
Tacoma, WA 98409

·
Blue ID.4 FE, Jan., OR
59 Posts
Gee, I wonder how long it will be until Oregon dealers get one if the Seattle are has them?! :)

·
3 Posts
Gee, I wonder how long it will be until Oregon dealers get one if the Seattle are has them?! :)
There is an event on April 7-11 at Washington Square in Portland and another one in June. I am in Eugene, OR and test driving on April 11. Go to id4roadshow.com to reserve a test drive.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts