Volkswagen ID Forum banner

21 - 40 of 84 Posts

·
40 Posts
Yes, I strongly believe this is the one I sat in this past Saturday. A little bird told me he was hitting the road with it.

·
20 Posts
Once it makes it your way, be sure to share pictures and first impressions!!!
I will!

With learning of the dealer tour yesterday and getting my "Lets Make It Official" email asking me to move to step two, I am like a kid waiting for Christmas... Putting an eyeball on one in person next week... my heart's a pitter-patter. Just have to hope the Governor doesn't shut the state down between now and then...😕

·
4 Posts
Looking forward to the road show! I placed the remaining $400 deposit today. Also went to the Mustang Mach-E road show event in Cerritos, CA, today as well.

Mach-E is a cool car, but I'm still leaning towards the ID.4.

·
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
No response back from the dealership in Troy on this tour? I'll keep trying!
WHAT?
Really?
That's so odd.
I'd just show up.

Let me know if you don't hear anything by Monday and I'll tattle to corporate for you. haha

·
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
Looking forward to the road show! I placed the remaining $400 deposit today. Also went to the Mustang Mach-E road show event in Cerritos, CA, today as well.

Mach-E is a cool car, but I'm still leaning towards the ID.4.
Cool. What's making you lean towards the ID.4 out of curiosity?
And welcome to the forum BTW!

·
6 Posts
WHAT?
Really?
That's so odd.
I'd just show up.

Let me know if you don't hear anything by Monday and I'll tattle to corporate for you. haha
I have an appointment at 1:00 pm on Monday! No test drives available, I will take some images and report back with some first impressions! I am excited to see it!

·
10 Posts
WHAT?
Really?
That's so odd.
I'd just show up.

If you have pule with VW corporate please have them send a tour through San Diego
I have an appointment at 1:00 pm on Monday! No test drives available, I will take some images and report back with some first impressions! I am excited to see it!
Let us know if you can think you can fit a large mountain bike in there seat pushed down wheels still on

·
23 Posts
Talking about tour, here the link for a drone show at Shenzhen for ID4 from WV, it is awesome!

·
3 Posts
If you have pule with VW corporate please have them send a tour through San Diego

Let us know if you can think you can fit a large mountain bike in there seat pushed down wheels still on

I've seen a video from Europe where they showed a VW apparatus that attaches to the tow hook and easily allows 2 normal bikes or one heavier bike to be attached.

21 - 40 of 84 Posts