Volkswagen ID Forum banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Administrator
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This collaborative reservation tracker is useful for the ID.4 community to see order dates, reservation locations, and the popularity of various configurations. Please add your order details to the list:

Step 1: Complete Short Form Here
Step 2: Confirm entry in this discussion thread so we can keep the list active.
Step 3: View Results

Share the reservation tracker so we can add more entries. In the future, the thread will be updated with interesting statistics based on the entries.

ID4 reservations

·
Administrator
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The results spreadsheet is now live and that spreadsheet will automatically update to show the new responses as more people participate in the coming weeks and months.

So far, it looks like the ID.4 will be the first electric vehicle for two-thirds of us. Surprised to see no Tesla owners yet.

·
12 Posts
I changed my order from the 1st Edition to the Pro. How can I change that information on the tracker?

·
2021 VW ID4 1st Edition (black) // 2003 VW Jetta TDI // 2004 VW R32 // 2019 VW Tiguan SEL R-Line
7 Posts
WIll I be the only one replacing an old TDI that ultimately lead to the ID vehicles? :)

·
16 Posts
I am in. This will be my third EV as I had a 2015 e-Golf prior to my current 2017 e-Golf which I also autocross. Been driving an e-Golf for 5 years now.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts