Volkswagen ID Forum banner

41 - 51 of 51 Posts

·
22 Posts
I was hoping for a more colorful 1st Edition. Black, blue, grey/silver, white... Meh... When red is the boldest choice available, the color chart only gets elevated from yawn to ho-hum... Give me some flair, some fun, something that makes a statement. That said, this will be my third new blue car in a row. It's hard to step out when the manufacturers are committed to the market research of the masses after all...
The 1st Edition has a cornucopia of colors vs the ID.4 Pro - the only fours "colors" are Black, White, Silver & Moonstone Grey (granted, I wanted the Moonstone Grey so worked out well for me as I am waiting for AWD).

·
2021 ID.4 1st Edition (on order), 2012 CC Sport, 1986 Golf (former), 1967 Beetle (former)
122 Posts
Welcome to Team Washington! And and Dusk Blue 1st Edition to boot! Which is your delivery dealer? Kirkland orders are going to fill their lot!

·
4 Posts
Welcome to Team Washington! And and Dusk Blue 1st Edition to boot! Which is your delivery dealer? Kirkland orders are going to fill their lot!
Thanks ErickF. I chose Kirkland, too. Will be pretty cool to see so many in one place!

·
Reserved: Dusk Blue Metallic '21 ID4 Pro AWD Statement
10 Posts
SSL Protocol Error - won't connect to the list - tried two different browsers

41 - 51 of 51 Posts