Volkswagen ID Forum banner
121 - 140 of 161 Posts

·
31 Posts
Done. I put myself in twice by mistake, can someone delete the one with the email address rather than just markos8? :) I am at number 5 and was told my vehicle should be on the truck in my direction on the 15th. :) I am super pumped!

·
ID.4 Pro S Gradient AWD pre-ordered 09/29/2020
48 Posts
Done

Added my entry, only saw AWD Pro as option, but I actually ordered an AWD Pro S with Gradient package

·
1 Posts
It would be nice to have a tracking field for whether you took delivery or canceled. I had to cancel as I really wanted all wheel drive and the faster GTX. I am willing to wait as the test drive left me underwhelmed with acceleration.

·
181 Posts
Just saw this now. 9/23/2020 reservation -> 5/16/2021 delivery

·
2021 VW ID.4 Pro S
118 Posts
Submitted my registration... Moonstone Grey Pro S RWD

I have a pending Pro S Gradient AWD currently at step 3 of the ordering/reservation process. I haven't cancelled yet but picked up a Pro S RWD yesterday. After driving the RWD it was hard to justify the extra for the AWD given my limited need for it.

·
9 Posts
Added, but mis-entered my model reservation (Pro S wasn't an option in the dropdown). Can you update that field in my entry?

·
24 Posts
Entered info. Please edit my entry to show Pro S Gradient if it's no trouble.

Currently Step 3 on the Wheel of Destiny. Sept-Oct expected delivery showing. No VIN as yet. Build status - "03".

121 - 140 of 161 Posts