Volkswagen ID Forum banner
141 - 160 of 161 Posts

·
Tesla Model X, Kings Red ID.4 Pro S Gradiant, Rivian R1T (On Order)
19 Posts
submitted our info for our ID.4 Pro S order.

·
73 Posts
Two questions. First, why are there some blank lines in the spreadsheet (near the top)? Second, my reservation is line 167. It should be a Pro S Gradient, not a Pro.

·
42 Posts
I do not see any info on when people actually received their car. Is that in the list?

I placed an order yesterday- I want to drive one first, local dealer has one coming. If I don’t like it, I’ll cancel.

edit:
test drove the sales manager personal car. I like it, so keeping the order.

·
Tesla Model X, Kings Red ID.4 Pro S Gradiant, Rivian R1T (On Order)
19 Posts
I ordered on 9/6, and today looked it up and it's 'arrived in us' already? neat. my trade in lost it's AC today and it's a bear/hard/impossible to fix so will take the hit on the trade in then instead of trying to find a used part.

·
42 Posts
On the ‘other’ tracking list it shows when ordered, locked and recieved.
I noticed people that placed order after me were already locked.
but all where AWD pro S Gradient (I am the same, but sans gradient).

I did an online ‘chat’ at VW, just to see. Here is the response:

Looking at your reservation, It looks like your reservation is waiting to be prioritized for production at the factory, We do not have visibility as to an estimated time frame on this. You will receive an email to confirm your reservation and lock your order in with a $400 deposit. once your order is locked VW will provide an estimate on your id.4 delivery and also updates on the progress of production at the factory.
Live Chat -

·
2021 VW ID.4 Pro S Black/Black
6 Posts
This collaborative reservation tracker is useful for the ID.4 community to see order dates, reservation locations, and the popularity of various configurations. Please add your order details to the list:

Step 1: Complete Short Form Here
Step 2: Confirm entry in this discussion thread so we can keep the list active.
Step 3: View Results

Share the reservation tracker so we can add more entries. In the future, the thread will be updated with interesting statistics based on the entries.

View attachment 516
This collaborative reservation tracker is useful for the ID.4 community to see order dates, reservation locations, and the popularity of various configurations. Please add your order details to the list:

Step 1: Complete Short Form Here
Step 2: Confirm entry in this discussion thread so we can keep the list active.
Step 3: View Results

Share the reservation tracker so we can add more entries. In the future, the thread will be updated with interesting statistics based on the entries.

View attachment 516
Done!

·
10 Posts
Hello--newcomer here. I just added my info to the list, however, I ordered a Pro S AWD (just says Pro on the spreadsheet). Thanks!

·
1 Posts
Hi all, just added myself to the list. Reserved a 2021 ID.4 Pro RWD (base model) back in Oct (10/27). It was updated to a 2022 year model reservation, and just today received my order lock (1/14/22). Email says "you can expect to receive your vehicle 3 to 4 months."

141 - 160 of 161 Posts