Volkswagen ID Forum banner

The VW ID.4 Reservation Tracking List

59K views 203 replies 127 participants last post by  Jaka 
#1 · (Edited)
This collaborative reservation tracker is useful for the ID.4 community to see order dates, reservation locations, and the popularity of various configurations. Please add your order details to the list:

Step 1: Complete Short Form Here
Step 2: Confirm entry in this discussion thread so we can keep the list active.
Step 3: View Results

Share the reservation tracker so we can add more entries. In the future, the thread will be updated with interesting statistics based on the entries.

ID4 reservations

See less See more
#135 ·
Submitted my registration... Moonstone Grey Pro S RWD

I have a pending Pro S Gradient AWD currently at step 3 of the ordering/reservation process. I haven't cancelled yet but picked up a Pro S RWD yesterday. After driving the RWD it was hard to justify the extra for the AWD given my limited need for it.

#146 ·
On the ‘other’ tracking list it shows when ordered, locked and recieved.
I noticed people that placed order after me were already locked.
but all where AWD pro S Gradient (I am the same, but sans gradient).

I did an online ‘chat’ at VW, just to see. Here is the response:

Looking at your reservation, It looks like your reservation is waiting to be prioritized for production at the factory, We do not have visibility as to an estimated time frame on this. You will receive an email to confirm your reservation and lock your order in with a $400 deposit. once your order is locked VW will provide an estimate on your id.4 delivery and also updates on the progress of production at the factory.
Live Chat -

#147 ·
This collaborative reservation tracker is useful for the ID.4 community to see order dates, reservation locations, and the popularity of various configurations. Please add your order details to the list:

Share the reservation tracker so we can add more entries. In the future, the thread will be updated with interesting statistics based on the entries.

View attachment 516

View attachment 516
Done!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.