Volkswagen ID Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Then it is probably wise to wait on buying an ev until this feature is added. It would make the car so convenient, that everyone would want it!

·
212 Posts
Why do you say no? Retail guide states "Wireless inductive charger (for compatible devices)"
Perhaps I misunderstood the question, but I was referring to wireless inductive charging for the propulsion battery. Yes, the car does seem to have wireless PHONE charging.

·
349 Posts
I thought I read somewhere that the ID.4 was going to have the bracket mounting holes in place so wireless car charging could be added later, but it would not have it for 2021 delivery. I can't find that article now.

·
106 Posts
I thought I read somewhere that the ID.4 was going to have the bracket mounting holes in place so wireless car charging could be added later, but it would not have it for 2021 delivery. I can't find that article now.
Maybe it was this post from @tommyb that you remember?

·
58 Posts
Then it is probably wise to wait on buying an ev until this feature is added. It would make the car so convenient, that everyone would want it!
I would wait while you enjoy wireless refueling of your ICE car. I think they call that the Full Service Island at the gas station?;):LOL::ROFLMAO:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts