Volkswagen ID Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

Super Moderator
ID.4 1st Edition
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looks like they're arriving and being delivered to customers all over the USA as of yesterday 16 March 21!!

I'm going at noontime today to test drive my own FE (yes, I changed my mind and rather thought it prudent). ;)

"Film at eleven...." 馃殭

btw: Prior to dealership arrival be sure to go thru the Portal and then on to your dealer's page as inter-linked. By doing so I was made aware of a $500 Veteran's discount which I may not have been otherwise.

ID.4 ProS Gradient Dusk Blue waiting in North Hills?
IIRC I did say something something Ides of March something Et Tu VW something

ID4:1E - Blue Dusk Metallic
sales rep email exterior & interior 3pm yesterday that mine was at the dealer. a fellow ev enthusiast posted a shot of it still on the trailer at the dealership on one of the fb forums. chick-a-chick-ahhhh!

Huey52, the inventory on the Coastal VW website is showing a Dusk Blue and a Glacier White in addition to their Mythos Black demo I drove last week. Wondering if they are listing customer pre-orders as inventory vehicles.

Looks like they're arriving and being delivered to customers all over the USA as of yesterday 16 March 21!!

I'm going at noontime today to test drive my own FE (yes, I changed my mind and rather thought it prudent). ;)

"Film at eleven...." 馃殭

btw: Prior to dealership arrival be sure to go thru the Portal and then on to your dealer's page as inter-linked. By doing so I was made aware of a $500 Veteran's discount which I may not have been otherwise.
My FE was delivered to the dealership last night. Being prepared today, I can't get in till tomorrow. Pick it up tomorrow at 10. 馃檶

Super Moderator
ID.4 1st Edition
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
They are, but when you click on a vehicle it indicates "sold" for a reserved vehicle. At my dealership only three ID.4's at the moment (well, one less now). One demo and two "sold."

I think they are. They could be using it to draw in traffic.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts