Volkswagen ID Forum banner
81 - 100 of 135 Posts

·
VW ID4 2022 Pro S RWD Moonstone Gray
56 Posts
Yep, status code 03 and estimated delivery dates are listed as "null". Guessing he was just repeating some line they're supposed to say about mid-2022 deliveries. He mentioned that Chattanooga was "coming online soon or might have already, and that might explain the delivery estimate" though, which was curious. Assuming it's just a not-fully-informed customer service agent.
When did you you put your order in?

·
27 Posts
So my dealer had 12 2022 ID.4's pop up on their site today including mine (previously there were only 2 2021 ID.4's) and interestingly enough, 6 of these show IN TRANSIT. The rest including mine do not show that, and mines been in Houston for about 1.5 weeks. So there must be some sort of movement going for them to discern those from the rest. Larry H Miller Volkswagen Denver. Also was able to download my car sticker (I removed some details, not that it matters)
Product Font Material property Parallel Screenshot

·
ID.4 Pro S Gradient AWD Dusk Blue Metallic
16 Posts
So my dealer had 12 2022 ID.4's pop up on their site today including mine (previously there were only 2 2021 ID.4's) and interestingly enough, 6 of these show IN TRANSIT. The rest including mine do not show that, and mines been in Houston for about 1.5 weeks. So there must be some sort of movement going for them to discern those from the rest. Larry H Miller Volkswagen Denver. Also was able to download my car sticker (I removed some details, not that it matters)
My dealer is McDonald VW in Littleton - they also had a big drop (18, before just 1..the demo) on their website. All show SOLD except for the demo.

My vehicle has been sitting in Houston since mid-May and still shows 30-1.

How did you figure out which was yours? Thanks.

·
Super Moderator
2021 FE Mythos Black
2,491 Posts
I am very happy to see 135kW fast charging on the sticker. That means we will surely get that when our update comes this Summer.

·
112 Posts
I am very happy to see 135kW fast charging on the sticker. That means we will surely get that when our update comes this Summer.
So now that the summer is here, what date do you think you will actually get a software update. I’m guessing my personal date will be no sooner than thanksgiving.

·
Enthusiastic 1st Edition Owner
3,898 Posts
What have you heard and from whom that leads you to think Thanksgiving, @McMark?

Diess's "summer" and the internal comms suggesting, 3.1.1 will be available EOM for port updates seem to line up with a July release.

·
VW ID4 2022 Pro S RWD Moonstone Gray
56 Posts
So my dealer had 12 2022 ID.4's pop up on their site today including mine (previously there were only 2 2021 ID.4's) and interestingly enough, 6 of these show IN TRANSIT. The rest including mine do not show that, and mines been in Houston for about 1.5 weeks. So there must be some sort of movement going for them to discern those from the rest. Larry H Miller Volkswagen Denver. Also was able to download my car sticker (I removed some details, not that it matters) View attachment 12576
I also found mine listed in my dealerships website as pending sale.

·
112 Posts
What have you heard and from whom that leads you to think Thanksgiving, @McMark?

Diess's "summer" and the internal comms suggesting, 3.1.1 will be available EOM for port updates seem to line up with a July release.
For new cars sure. Lots of logistics to get the current owners done. And vw hasn’t had a peep leak on that front since diess said that 4 months ago.

·
Enthusiastic 1st Edition Owner
3,898 Posts
For new cars sure. Lots of logistics to get the current owners done. And vw hasn’t had a peep leak on that front since diess said that 4 months ago.
Well, no doubt time will tell, but there's another piece: for the 21s to get to 3.1 they'll need to be stepped through 2.3 and 2.4.

Word in another post is that 2.4, after being pulled back unexpectedly and appointments canceled in Europe in April (?), is back on the books, so that's another sign the roadblocks are being cleared to getting us US holdouts finally getting our ID.4s a shot at the coveted service bay day spa treatment.

The next piece to the puzzle is those EFB batteries showing up. If anybody can confirm their service department has received a pallet, then game on!

·
175 Posts
... and now that the northern hemisphere Summer Solstice has passed I guess we must turn our attention and discussion to capable Winter tires. 🤪

"12 weeks" hmmmmm coincidence? 😆
Funny timing, I was at a red light near a Model 3 that looked like it had CrossClimate 2's on. Was tempted to roll down my window and ask him what kinda range hit he took, but the light changed. It had Ontario plates on it, so I'm guessing those are his summer tires :ROFLMAO:

·
93 Posts
So my dealer had 12 2022 ID.4's pop up on their site today including mine (previously there were only 2 2021 ID.4's) and interestingly enough, 6 of these show IN TRANSIT. The rest including mine do not show that, and mines been in Houston for about 1.5 weeks. So there must be some sort of movement going for them to discern those from the rest. Larry H Miller Volkswagen Denver. Also was able to download my car sticker (I removed some details, not that it matters) View attachment 12576
so based on this it looks like they are going to charge us the current 2022 MSRP not the initial 2022 MSRP they gave some of us the coupon for that would make it equivalent to the 2021 price. Not that it’s a huge difference but kind of annoying.

·
175 Posts
so based on this it looks like they are going to charge us the current 2022 MSRP not the initial 2022 MSRP they gave some of us the coupon for that would make it equivalent to the 2021 price. Not that it’s a huge difference but kind of annoying.
I wonder if maybe there will be some discount applied by the dealer at the time of sale to address that? Probably easier for them to have the same MSRP for the model year and then give a discount to those people. Actually think their wording may have been something along those lines “discount applied at time of sale” or something.

Edit: Found the thread with the original email someone had posted, here's the relevant bit: "While we anticipate Model Year 2022 base MSRP to increase, the great news is we will provide you with an incentive at time of purchase to reflect Model Year 2021 base MSRP of the nearest equivalent ID.4.2 We will follow up with more information in the near future."

81 - 100 of 135 Posts