Volkswagen ID Forum banner
101 - 120 of 135 Posts

·
30 Posts
so based on this it looks like they are going to charge us the current 2022 MSRP not the initial 2022 MSRP they gave some of us the coupon for that would make it equivalent to the 2021 price. Not that it’s a huge difference but kind of annoying.
Had a back&forth with the dealer yesterday about pricing, and they ended up assuring me that they would honor the MSRP at time of reservation (9/21, $44,900).

·
VW ID4 2022 Pro S RWD Moonstone Gray
56 Posts
Had a back&forth with the dealer yesterday about pricing, and they ended up assuring me that they would honor the MSRP at time of reservation (9/21, $44,900).
That's what I was told too. I asked them multiple times to double /triple check and every time they said same thing. So🤞

·
27 Posts
On the VWID4owners reddit under "Update from The Port of Baltimore!" It looks like the first reported 2022 ID.4 was just delivered. Hopefully they post pictures soon. They are saying the software (intermediate patch) shows as 3.0.1 on the display in the vehicle. If other's can hop on that thread it would be nice to see what everyone thinks of the authenticity

·
Super Moderator
ID.4 1st Edition
4,253 Posts
I won't believe it until I read it from a member here ... with a photo of course. ;)
On the VWID4owners reddit under "Update from The Port of Baltimore!" It looks like the first reported 2022 ID.4 was just delivered. Hopefully they post pictures soon. They are saying the software (intermediate patch) shows as 3.0.1 on the display in the vehicle. If other's can hop on that thread it would be nice to see what everyone thinks of the authenticity

·
41 Posts
Even though the window sticker is higher? It yes that would be great! Not sure we can all expect the same but fingers crossed.
what price is shown on myVW? I just ordered a week later and was taken through a price increase via myVW

101 - 120 of 135 Posts