Volkswagen ID Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

Proud FE owner
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
If you go into the configurator, it's "Q1 2021" for the RWD and "Mid 2021" for AWD. YMMV

Pro S w/Gradient AWD
For the Pro it used to say Q1 2021, now it鈥檚 Mid 鈥21. Is that for reservations placed now or are all orders being delayed? I reserved a Pro a couple days after ordering was opened up.
Do you know what date ordering was opened? I ordered the AWD model and it appears I'm like everyone else, waiting on any update.

ID.4 Pro S AWD
Do you know what date ordering was opened? I ordered the AWD model and it appears I'm like everyone else, waiting on any update.
I ordered mine on 9/23. I am pretty sure that was the first day (F.E. was still available when I ordered my AWD).

Super Moderator
ID.4 1st Edition
Yes, Sept 23, 2020 was the first (and apparently last) day of initial FE ordering. I know because I procrastinated for two days and lost out at that point on an FE order. :unsure:
I ordered mine on 9/23. I am pretty sure that was the first day (F.E. was still available when I ordered my AWD).

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.