Volkswagen ID Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

Proud FE owner
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Looks like VW just updated all of their website. So may not mean anything.
Yeah, the US site is now consistent with the European sites.

2021 VW ID.4 1st, Dusk Blue
For the Pro it used to say Q1 2021, now it鈥檚 Mid 鈥21. Is that for reservations placed now or are all orders being delayed? I reserved a Pro a couple days after ordering was opened up.

Proud FE owner
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
If you go into the configurator, it's "Q1 2021" for the RWD and "Mid 2021" for AWD. YMMV

Pro S w/Gradient AWD
For the Pro it used to say Q1 2021, now it鈥檚 Mid 鈥21. Is that for reservations placed now or are all orders being delayed? I reserved a Pro a couple days after ordering was opened up.
Do you know what date ordering was opened? I ordered the AWD model and it appears I'm like everyone else, waiting on any update.

ID.4 Pro S AWD / Waiting, waiting, waiting
Do you know what date ordering was opened? I ordered the AWD model and it appears I'm like everyone else, waiting on any update.
I ordered mine on 9/23. I am pretty sure that was the first day (F.E. was still available when I ordered my AWD).

Super Moderator
ID.4 1st Edition
Yes, Sept 23, 2020 was the first (and apparently last) day of initial FE ordering. I know because I procrastinated for two days and lost out at that point on an FE order. :unsure:
I ordered mine on 9/23. I am pretty sure that was the first day (F.E. was still available when I ordered my AWD).

1 - 12 of 12 Posts