Volkswagen ID Forum banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Premium Member
VW ID.4 1st (picked up 3/19/21).
626 Posts
Now, where do I sign up for my Harlequin ID.4?
Talk about low volume..

This is the sort of thing where a wrap would work. The factory doesn't need to be bothered, and people get the colors they want.

Not many people would do this, but it could make a really sharp looking fleet vehicle to advertise a business. Looks a lot better than a magnetic sign.

·
39 Posts
Nothing like the Candy Apple Red that Mazda has (not real name). Chris at WrapWorks in Orange County, CA quoted me about $3,500+/-. Does great work, tell him Jack with the ID.4 and Rav4 Prime sent you.

·
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
Today I had a test drive with the VW roadshow in San Diego and shame on VW for not offering this color option for the ID4. It is even more attractive in person.

·
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
And another beautiful wrap for the test drive car.

didn’t get a good shot of the green wrap next to this one.

·
33 Posts
There is a turquoise Chevy bolt in our neighborhood that my wife loves. If she finds out about wraps I think we will be a few thousand poorer!

·
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
There is a turquoise Chevy bolt in our neighborhood that my wife loves. If she finds out about wraps I think we will be a few thousand poorer!
I was able to take my wife to view one of the test drive roadshow wrapped ones. She loved the wrap color, I think I may have received a go ahead to get my pro S wrapped when I get it.

·
Premium Member
ID.4 Pro S Gradient AWD pre-ordered 9/23/2020
328 Posts
Color is obviously important to people. So why not offer 40 different colors and let people pay extra if they want it?
VW did that for the 2019 Golf R in the U.S. and the colors were a $2,500 option. Not sure you’d find many people willing to pony up that kind of change for a paint color when that overwhelming majority of people prefer black/white/gray/silver.

21 - 28 of 28 Posts