Volkswagen ID Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
319 Posts
I hope this comes to the US. For me, the more space the better.

Also, I imagine that's a chinese front end they're using to disguise the car?

·
0 Posts
I hope this comes to the US. For me, the more space the better.

Also, I imagine that's a chinese front end they're using to disguise the car?
It sounds like it will be coming to the US. This makes more sense for me than the ID.4. I was hoping for a 3-row EV...other than the Tesla Model X.

·
ID.4 Pro S AWD / Waiting, waiting, waiting
635 Posts
It sounds like it will be coming to the US. This makes more sense for me than the ID.4. I was hoping for a 3-row EV...other than the Tesla Model X.

I hope that is the case. (Having said that, don't know of many manufacturers that keep their larger SUV/CUVs out of the U.S. market and only import their smaller ones.)

The ID.4 is planned for my wife, this one may be too big for her but I may have to take it and get her a smaller car.

·
78 Posts
This is potentially good news as we'd jump on the ID.6 over the ID.4 for that third row. Maybe it'll be imported MIC ID.6 in late 2021 until Chattanooga can build them.

·
319 Posts
I hope that is the case. (Having said that, don't know of many manufacturers that keep their larger SUV/CUVs out of the U.S. market and only import their smaller ones.)

The ID.4 is planned for my wife, this one may be too big for her but I may have to take it and get her a smaller car.
That's true, I can't really think of a large SUV that wasn't offered in the US in some form.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts