Volkswagen ID Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
One of my local Volvo dealers is getting a demo XC40 EV next week and I plan on testing it next weekend. Anyone have any questions that they would like answered?

They told me that the car I am trying is a demo only vehicle and you need to special order the XC40. I take it as you are paying full or nearly full price for a EV that is nearly $10K over priced. They do have some cool features that most other EV's do not have in this price range which includes washers for the headlights and heated rear seats.

Personally have no interest in a nearly $60k EV but I am a fan of the ICE XC40 (other than it is an ICE).

Thanks.

Scott

·
226 Posts
One of my local Volvo dealers is getting a demo XC40 EV next week and I plan on testing it next weekend. Anyone have any questions that they would like answered?

They told me that the car I am trying is a demo only vehicle and you need to special order the XC40. I take it as you are paying full or nearly full price for a EV that is nearly $10K over priced. They do have some cool features that most other EV's do not have in this price range which includes washers for the headlights and heated rear seats.

Personally have no interest in a nearly $60k EV but I am a fan of the ICE XC40 (other than it is an ICE).

Thanks.

Scott
The car is nice looking, but for price and range not worth it in my opinion? For info purpose, the Model Y has all 5 seats heated.

·
31 Posts
I had a reservation for the XC40 and planned to decide between it and the ID.4. I love the way the XC40 looks. When they announced the EPA range figures, however, I bailed. It was a big disappointment.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts