Euro NCAP released a video of their crash and safety tests for the ID.4.
- a frontal impact test, 50% of the width of the car is striking an oncoming deformable barrier, also travelling at 50 km/h
- a frontal impact test, the car impacts a rigid full width barrier
- a side impact test, a mobile deformable barrier impacts the driver's door
- a pole test, the tested car is propelled sideways into a rigid pole
- a far-side impact test, the robustness of the centre airbag is evaluated by two dummies in the front.