Volkswagen ID Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
55 Posts
Seams a fair price ... the Skoda Enyaq which is very comparable (and obviously built on the same MEB platform) is slightly less, but as soon as you add the "extras" to make it up to a comparable spec to the ID.4 FE - it seams to make the ID.4 (being a better badge) better value?

Anyone know what the realistic delivery timescales for these car's into the UK is going to be?

·
311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Seams a fair price ... the Skoda Enyaq which is very comparable (and obviously built on the same MEB platform) is slightly less, but as soon as you add the "extras" to make it up to a comparable spec to the ID.4 FE - it seams to make the ID.4 (being a better badge) better value?

Anyone know what the realistic delivery timescales for these car's into the UK is going to be?
According to this review from Car Magazine First Edition deliveries are expected to begin this spring. Entry-level ID.4 orders open later this year.

It's open for order now, with first deliveries expected in spring 2021.

Given the price differential with the ID.3, expect an entry-level ID.4 Life to retail for around £31,000 when order books open a little later in 2021.

·
55 Posts
According to this review from Car Magazine First Edition deliveries are expected to begin this spring. Entry-level ID.4 orders open later this year.

It's open for order now, with first deliveries expected in spring 2021.

Given the price differential with the ID.3, expect an entry-level ID.4 Life to retail for around £31,000 when order books open a little later in 2021.

After talking to dealers and confirming my order ...

My ID.4 First Edition - is due by the end of March 2021

When the dealer checked their system, they said the majority of the next batch of ID.4 builds for the UK seamed to be scheduled for a "Week 16" build ...

·
311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
After talking to dealers and confirming my order ...

My ID.4 First Edition - is due by the end of March 2021

When the dealer checked their system, they said the majority of the next batch of ID.4 builds for the UK seamed to be scheduled for a "Week 16" build ...
Fingers crossed that everything goes smoothly and you can get your ID.4 in March.

·
55 Posts
Fingers crossed that everything goes smoothly and you can get your ID.4 in March.
Yes, thank you - the VW websites (after registering) say's :-

Your order is being builtID.4 1st Edition Pro Performance 204PS 1-speed automatic 5 Door

:)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts