Volkswagen ID Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Electric Design on YouTube posted this video where he redesigns the ID.4 after explaining why he doesn't like VW's design philosophy for the ID lineup.

·
330 Posts
Keep the design the way it is. The changes that he made, particularly to the front lights seem unnecessary to me.

·
304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Found another redesign video. This time it's from The Sketch Monkey. I don't mind the changes he made on the car at the bottom but they don't really make that much of a difference either.

·
ID.4 1st Edition White / Lunar Grey
470 Posts
Sketch Monkey is talented and I enjoy his videos, but here he swings and misses. He basically took the swoopiness out of the ID.4 and made it like like an old Edge or Forester. I like VW's pinched waist aesthetic between the front and rear doors, and think their blended spoiler is something to behold. He made it a brick.

·
2021 VW ID.4 1st Edition, Dusk Blue <3
342 Posts
Sketch Monkey is talented and I enjoy his videos, but here he swings and misses. He basically took the swoopiness out of the ID.4 and made it like like an old Edge or Forester. I like VW's pinched waist aesthetic between the front and rear doors, and think their blended spoiler is something to behold. He made it a brick.
Yeah was gonna say the same thing, it really looks incredibly boring with his changes

·
Happy owner of a blue ID.4 FE
456 Posts
I think Scott Keogh would have to eat a lot of his words from the unveiling event. I definitely prefer the car as it is.

Reactions: bottyguy
1 - 6 of 6 Posts