Volkswagen ID Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know more about when the final production VW ID.4 will be revealed, and when the first units are expected to reach dealers? Does anyone know for sure whether Europe receive the first units? So many automakers are prioritizing deliveries of BEVs to Europe because of the stricter emissions fines/quotas automakers are facing there.

From what I have researched, the ID4 will be a global vehicle, with launches forthcoming in Europe, the United States, and China. Europeans will receive the ID4 first (at least from what I've read!), with the first customer deliveries later this year in 2020, with U.S. and Canada deliveries to follow either in late 2020 or in early 2021. Thankfully that's not far away! I have to wait longer for the ID Buzz.

The ID4 will be built in Europe (in Zwickau, Germany), in China, and at the Volkswagen factory in Chattanooga, Tennessee. The first deliveries around the world will come from the German plant operations, with the US plant beginning production sometime in 2022.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts