Volkswagen ID Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
VW will unveil two versions of the ID.6 next month at the Shanghai Auto Show.

"Automotive News reports the German manufacturer will unveil two versions of the EV during the Shanghai exhibition, dubbed the ID6 X and ID6 Cross. Both will be manufactured by the company’s two Chinese joint ventures and will be marketed as more affordable Tesla Model X alternatives in China.

"With the ID6 X and ID6 Cross we are presenting at the Shanghai motor show a seven-seat SUV especially designed for the Chinese market," Ralf Brandstaetter, VW brand CEO, told reporters on March 5."

·
343 Posts
VW will unveil two versions of the ID.6 next month at the Shanghai Auto Show.

"Automotive News reports the German manufacturer will unveil two versions of the EV during the Shanghai exhibition, dubbed the ID6 X and ID6 Cross. Both will be manufactured by the company’s two Chinese joint ventures and will be marketed as more affordable Tesla Model X alternatives in China.

"With the ID6 X and ID6 Cross we are presenting at the Shanghai motor show a seven-seat SUV especially designed for the Chinese market," Ralf Brandstaetter, VW brand CEO, told reporters on March 5."

I hope they can show the European or North American version too. But I imagine they'll save that for another time.

·
78 Posts
I'm beginning to rethink my ID.4 plan and wait for news for US ID.6 release maybe for 2022 as we need the 3rd row for kids. Looking forward to the unveil in April to see how interior space is back in the 3rd row and trunk space with seats up.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts