• Markdevito - #53

Votes: 2 25.0%
41 - 60 of 62 Posts

·
Premium Member
2021 ID.4 Pro S Gradient RWD
353 Posts
Tire Wheel Car Land vehicle Vehicle

This picture was taken on 8-9-2021 about 2 weeks after I took delivery of my ID. 4. It is now my daily driver, 25,000 miles on the clock, vs the RV hauler it is next to. Figuring the dollars I have saved daily driving the ID. 4 for the past 13 months vs the previous one is staggering and I'm talking savings from charging at home and not even considering EA free charging. We all know what diesel prices are and have been.

·
69 Posts
Here I am taking delivery of my ID.4 Pro on 11 May 2021. Although I was sorry to see my trusty 2012 Beetle being trucked off by Carvana about a week before, the ID.4 is a generation more advanced and efficient!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
104 Posts
ID's first EA charge. I got to the dealership about an hour early to pick up my car. It was still going through the pre-delivery inspection, but they had not had time to charge it yet. I said that was OK as I knew that an EA charger was only about a mile away and had to learn how to charge it. So I took the car and charged it to 80%
Car Automotive design Vehicle Motor vehicle Personal luxury car

myself.

·
2 Posts
Summer has almost ended, and school is officially back in session! You know what that means? It means it's time to show off a First Day pic of your VW ID!

Share your pic of (or one that represents) your very first day with your VW ID.

We do have some basic rules:
  1. Unless otherwise stated you may submit up to 5 photos
  2. Voting will take place the last week of the month
  3. Feel free to PM me with ideas for future themes
Winners will receive:
  1. One year of premium membership (no ads, focused browsing mode, and more)
  2. A profile badge to show off your winner status
  3. A place in the VWIDTalk.com winner's gallery
  4. Their winning photo featured on the homepage until the next contest starts
Good luck to those who enter. 🥳

~MR
Where do we post our pic?

·
5 Posts
View attachment 15321
This picture was taken on 8-9-2021 about 2 weeks after I took delivery of my ID. 4. It is now my daily driver, 25,000 miles on the clock, vs the RV hauler it is next to. Figuring the dollars I have saved daily driving the ID. 4 for the past 13 months vs the previous one is staggering and I'm talking savings from charging at home and not even considering EA free charging. We all know what diesel prices are and have been.
Nice! Are you able to tow the ID.4 or do you have to drive it separately? I know only a select few EVs are towable.

·
Premium Member
2021 ID.4 Pro S Gradient RWD
353 Posts
View attachment 15321
And here I sit this morning at Talladega Superspeedway volunteering for the race this weekend and I'm sad because I miss my ID.4 that is 100 miles away resting. Oh well, the other vehicle in this picture is much better at towing the 5th wheel RV also in the picture. BTW, the VW app still shows where I am, not where the ID. 4 is.
Nice! Are you able to tow the ID.4 or do you have to drive it separately? I know only a select few EVs are towable.
I don't tow behind my 5th wheel rv. Not legal where I live so I have no clue on towing the ID. 4.

41 - 60 of 62 Posts