Volkswagen ID Forum banner
201 - 213 of 213 Posts

·
ID.4 First Edition
12 Posts
How much does a full wrap like that cost?
Seems to vary by detailer, material, and location. I got quoted $3,200 - $6,500. I ended up paying closer to $4,000 but they threw in a ceramic coat in that price.

The breakdown I was offered was about $2,000 for “front only” (includes lower panels on the side), +$300 to include headlights , and then $3,200 for the entire body. A vinyl wrap would be half the price, if not even less. The color changing PPFs (if you wanna turn it gray or blue or green) are on the higher end of the spectrum.

·
12 Posts
Disabled the "noisemakers" at the front and rear of the car. Work in progress, but I am working to get it functional without any errors on the dash. Surprise - they're part of the car's network and need to stay in-place, but... muted. ;-)

I love the ID.4 without any noise, it feels so much more refined at low speeds. Very relaxing. Tomorrow I'm going to get some resistors from the electronics store and will update with a "How-to" thread when complete. It felt so much more serene without that robotic nonsense playing.

View attachment 3303

·
12 Posts
Disabled the "noisemakers" at the front and rear of the car. Work in progress, but I am working to get it functional without any errors on the dash. Surprise - they're part of the car's network and need to stay in-place, but... muted. ;-)

I love the ID.4 without any noise, it feels so much more refined at low speeds. Very relaxing. Tomorrow I'm going to get some resistors from the electronics store and will update with a "How-to" thread when complete. It felt so much more serene without that robotic nonsense playing.

View attachment 3303
LOL! I personally like the sound emanating from the front. It lets me know when my wife is coming home so I can look busy!

·
711 Posts
Added these fender and door emblems. Not exactly a perfect match but most will not know the difference.
Four emblems, $30 PayPal per side shipping included. Contact BruceLee at [email protected].
The original single emblems look incomplete now.
Car Automotive lighting Vehicle Hood Motor vehicle

The curves match the rest of my FE curves. Door handles, roof line. I really like it.
😁
Wide black underside, no black on the topside.
Vehicle Car Automotive tire Automotive lighting Hood

·
711 Posts
Why not have a thread and list what you can get and for how much?
Works for me 👍.
One problem I see is there are mods and upgrades scattered throughout the forums.
Would or should they all be moved or re-entered, finally who would keep track, or maybe that doesn't really matter.
I think I have made one or two mods and wouldn't mind re-entering mine 😁.

·
15 Posts
View attachment 5599

Ceramic Tint 35% all 5 windows
3M Crystalline 70% front windshield
Blacked out orange side markers
Blacked out Pro S badge
VW Roof Bars
Thule Motion XT Large Roof Box
Amazon Mud Flaps
Rear debadge
View attachment 5599