• South America

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Asia-Pacific

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I though it would be interesting to see some actual data on where most of us ID owners are from.

To do this, vote for your region above and comment below with your state and country.

Kicking things off...

New Jersey, United States

·
ID.4 ProS Gradient Dusk Blue waiting in North Hills?
461 Posts
Valencia CA, US

·
Proud FE owner
1,000 Posts
Bothell, WA

·
ID.4 FE GW
506 Posts
CA, US

It is strange to see so many people with ID.4s and from so many other states. The last EV I purchased was a Toyota RAV4 EV, which was for sale at only 30 dealers in California and nowhere else. When I bought it I had to sign a document saying I would not take it out of California!

There were about 2500 sold total over about 3 years. There will be a lot more ID.4 FEs in CA soon!

·
31 Posts
Baton Rouge, Louisiana. And just heard from my dealer that my ID.4 should be here next week. First one for my dealer. :)

·
ID.4 RWD Pro S Dusk Blue
112 Posts
Houston, TX
I haven't gotten it yet (still on step 3/7 :(), but am looking forward to when it is finally ready.

·
ID.4 Pro S AWD / Waiting, waiting, waiting
635 Posts
California.

It's obvious from the poll that VW is only selling the ID.4 in North America. :)

·
141 Posts
California.

It's obvious from the poll that VW is only selling the ID.4 in North America. :)
Not even North America. Just the US for now.

It has launched in only a handful of European countries. I was surprised to hear that German deliveries only began this week.

·
Mythos Black FE- Reservation January 13 (Previously Pro S), Jan 13, 9:45 AM PST
215 Posts
Dubuque, IA. Wasn't there a spreadsheet at some point?
Yes, a few months ago. It should probably be reintroduced. I'm sure the data needs to be updated.

·
76 Posts
Dubuque, IA. Wasn't there a spreadsheet at some point?
There was. I even crunched the numbers a bit to get some group totals, including states. But I haven't updated it this calendar year. I'll try to find some time this weekend to dust it off for an update, since I have been stuck at step 5 for the past week.

This'll give those that have yet to add their information an opportunity if they follow this link: VW ID.4 Reservation Tracking List Submission

Oh yeah... Schaumburg, IL

1 - 20 of 39 Posts