Volkswagen ID Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My Denver dealer called to introduce himself. I asked about the mid-2021 delivery for my AWD and he thought it was a September delivery.

If that is the case, I would prefer the 2022 model year as it might have a heat pump and other updates.

·
Reserved: Dusk Blue Metallic '21 ID4 Pro AWD Statement
10 Posts
My dealer called me today too for an introduction and left a voice mail. Perhaps VW is prodding them to call their deposit-tees?

·
78 Posts
My Denver dealer called to introduce himself. I asked about the mid-2021 delivery for my AWD and he thought it was a September delivery.

If that is the case, I would prefer the 2022 model year as it might have a heat pump and other updates.
Thanks for sharing. I ordered an AWD Pro for delivery in Denver too, but haven’t heard from the dealer (Emich). Really hoping for no later than May-June 2021.

Out of curiosity, who’s your dealer?

·
Premium Member
ID.4 Pro S Gradient AWD pre-ordered 9/23/2020
404 Posts
Didn’t VW say somewhere that the AWD models are coming in the second half of 2021?

·
1 Posts
I was chatting with a VW rep on the ID4 Portal and asked for expected delivery to the US of the ID4 AWD and he said Q1 2021! I asked him to confirm and again he said Q1 ( why don’t I trust that answer...)

·
Proud FE owner
1,011 Posts
It's interesting that the German site links to an ID.4 brochure labeled as "2023."

ID.4 Catalogue as e-paper:

·
Premium Member
ID.4 Pro S Gradient AWD pre-ordered 9/23/2020
404 Posts
I was chatting with a VW rep on the ID4 Portal and asked for expected delivery to the US of the ID4 AWD and he said Q1 2021! I asked him to confirm and again he said Q1 ( why don’t I trust that answer...)
Maybe they’re doing the opposite of Tesla, under-promising and over-delivering 🤣 On a serious note, I hope it’s not Q1 2021. That will be way too soon for me. The “mid 2021” timeframe is perfect for me because it lines up nicely with a lease I have ending later in 2021. Don’t know if I’ll be able to convince the other half of having 4 cars for a few moths makes sense!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts