Volkswagen ID Forum banner

1 - 20 of 395 Posts

·
Dusk Blue ID.4 FE
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As many of us know the "timely" information provided by MyVW tracker has been laughable. Looks like they are getting around to maybe providing something useful.

I am now at stage 5, arriving in the US. Talked with the dealer on Monday and he said that mine is 1 of 3 FEs to arrive at the dealership before the end of March.

·
136 Posts
As many of us know the "timely" information provided by MyVW tracker has been laughable. Looks like they are getting around to maybe providing something useful.

I am now at stage 5, arriving in the US. Talked with the dealer on Monday and he said that mine is 1 of 3 FEs to arrive at the dealership before the end of March.
Where are you located and when did you order?
congrats...thanks!

·
Dusk Blue ID.4 FE
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Where are you located and when did you order?
congrats...thanks!
Eastern Pennsylvania, ordered after the announcement, after they had fixed the crashing website.

From digging into the the API data, looks like my production date is set at 2020-11-09. VIN starts with WVGDMPE22MP and series is in the 8000s just like someone mentioned in another thread.

·
2X - 2004 Phaeton V8
302 Posts
Arrgghhh.....still on locked!

·
2021 First Edition
138 Posts
I got the same screen. My ID.4 is on the way to Southern California.

FYI -- I ordered an AWD on day one, switched to an FE during the second chance in January.

·
Premium Member
VW ID.4 1st (picked up 3/19/21).
610 Posts
I get the same - arriving in US. Dealer is Delaware.

My order was originally pro, but I changed it to 1st back in jan.

·
136 Posts
Eastern Pennsylvania, ordered after the announcement, after they had fixed the crashing website.

From digging into the the API data, looks like my production date is set at 2020-11-09. VIN starts with WVGDMPE22MP and series is in the 8000s just like someone mentioned in another thread.
Thanks for the info. I am on West Coast of Florida. Checked my owner portal and it was totally messed up. My Portal showed a Blank Template w/ Blank Name/Blank Model and said your vehicle should complete production in the next 4-5 months. After VW Customer Service checked my reservation this morning they said "someone had sent out the wrong" notification. So they gave me a Dealer Commission Number and said my car would be delivered shortly by 15-30 March. I called my Dealer and left the info, so hopefully they will call me back. I am sure that others will have got the wrong information...no one could believe that VW would have so many problems with their Customer Portal, makes you wonder what problems they may have getting the Software to work in the ID4!

·
2X - 2004 Phaeton V8
302 Posts
Just talked to VW Customer Care and the representative said that as of today there were about 1500 VINs assigned and they were working through them. Unfortunately I am not one of them yet! But I was late to the first FE round

Congrats to everyone who has one assigned and an updated web page!

Reactions: rihallix and ErickF

·
11 Posts
Anyone out there with a locked order that is not the FE? I signed up for a ID.4Pro 2WD on the day orders were accepted, but then later briefly switched to 4WD and then back. I think I lost my spot in line by doing so.. which is not the end of the world anyways..

·
Premium Member
610 Posts

Where are you finding the VIN? I tried the Chrome debugger, but it can't find anything.

·
ID.4 FE
93 Posts
Mine has moved to Leaving The Factory. Ordered FE on 9/23. I’m guessing it’s because I live in Georgia. It could be that it has arrived in the US on one of the ships that delivered this week and that info has not caught up in the system. Who knows.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
23 Posts
Interesting. I checked last night and it was still at Order Locked. This morning it is now at Leaving the Factory. Notably, I'm in Oregon, which is a ZEV state, and I would have been very early in the reservations for an FE. Time will tell what all that means.
I called my dealership on Monday to ask what they knew and had to leave a voicemail with the EV rep (he may not work Mondays) but still haven't heard back from him two days later.

·
64 Posts
Anyone out there with a locked order that is not the FE? I signed up for a ID.4Pro 2WD on the day orders were accepted, but then later briefly switched to 4WD and then back. I think I lost my spot in line by doing so.. which is not the end of the world anyways..
I have a locked order on the RWD Pro. Originally ordered the AWD on 11/5, then changed to RWD on 12/8.

·
43 Posts
I got a text from the local dealership saying that my FE had left the factory, went to the owner portal and the info has also been updated there. Supposedly not in the US yet. Ordered 9/23. Washington state.

·
Premium Member
610 Posts
Also wondering this. I tried looking at network events...
I used Chrome debugger. Instructions in update/rumor thread.

My estimated production date is still null.

Searching for WVG came up empty.

·
Dusk Blue ID.4 FE
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Where are you finding the VIN? I tried the Chrome debugger, but it can't find anything.
It's not directly in the data the portal is requesting, the graphql request has to be modified to get the data back.

query GetReservationDealerDetails {
authenticatedGetReservation(publicId: "-----") {
deliveryDealerCode
orderStatusCode
publicReservationId
reservationStatus
estimatedProductionDate
configurationId
vwModelCodeKey
actualProductionDate
vin
__typename
}
}

I am not sure if it is possible to do via Chrome dev tools. Would be nice if they exposed more of the data directly in the portal.

1 - 20 of 395 Posts