Volkswagen ID Forum banner
1 - 20 of 75 Posts

·
Premium Member
ID.4 Pro S Gradient AWD pre-ordered 9/23/2020
398 Posts
Really, for a Pro S AWD?! I pre-ordered on launch day just as soon as the reservations opened up. Wonder if I have something similar coming!

·
2021 ID.4 1st Edition Blue Dusk
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Really, for a Pro S AWD?! I pre-ordered on launch day just as soon as the reservations opened up. Wonder if I have something similar coming!
I was just looking at the reservation page at 1:45 PM EST. It was on step one. I logged off and logged back in at 2 PM and noticed it was on step 2.

·
691 Posts
I made my AWD Statement reservation late on the first day reservations were open. I just checked my VWPortal and I have been updated to step 2... Place your order, by 19-March. I was hoping my dealer would get his demo before then so I could decide if I wanted AWD or RWD. I'm moving out of snow country Maine and not sure if AWD is worth the $4k any more. Decisions decisions decisions.

·
Premium Member
398 Posts
Oh wow, I just logged into mine and it says I have to pay the $400 deposit by March 19 to lock in my order!

EDIT: locked in my Pro S AWD w/Gradient and threw VW the additional $400. Good stuff!

·
Glacier White/Lunar Grey 1st Edition with 19" Wheels
166 Posts
I just logged on to my account to see that I also got pushed to Step 2! I reserved my Pro RWD back in mid-January. Seems like they are opening up Wave 2 to a lot of people. No e-mail notification, so it might be a good idea for others to check their accounts!

·
470 Posts
I wonder if that means more details on the AWD the next few weeks. Would be nice to know EPA range and more specific details on the AWD set-up before an additional $400 down is required.

I reached out to my local dealer (just outside of Boston) this morning and they say they still will be getting the demo ID.4 in March but don't know when specifically.

My reservation was done on December 17th and I am still on step 1 (I am fine with that).

·
Premium Member
398 Posts
I wonder if that means more details on the AWD the next few weeks. Would be nice to know EPA range and more specific details on the AWD set-up before an additional $400 down is required.

I reached out to my local dealer (just outside of Boston) this morning and they say they still will be getting the demo ID.4 in March but don't know when specifically.

My reservation was done on December 17th and I am still on step 1 (I am fine with that).
Did you check to see when the ID.4 roadshow will be in your area? www.id4roadshow.com

·
ID.4 1st Edition Glacier White
215 Posts
Seems like a ton of reservations are going through today. I checked this morning for mine and nothing, but rechecked about 20 mins ago and it was in the ready to order state. Did not get an email. If you are waiting, refresh the page and log back in. Willing to bet it is now at the lock in phase. It is interesting to see the lock in so early on the AWD. Mine was a RWD Pro Statement Gradient ordered Feb, 15th.

·
Premium Member
398 Posts
Yes, I did thanks. My local one is April 14-18. Still on the early side and hopefully before Step 2 for me. I was going to joke with everyone that has roadshow locations in the summer maybe it will be the AWD version.
Yeah, they're in my area (Philadelphia) in mid-April, too.

·
89 Posts
I'm now locked in, ordered 1/18. Looks like they're pretty much opening it up to all existing orders. Not a bad thing. Maybe now the website will actually reflect what's going on. ;)

·
36 Posts
Seems like a ton of reservations are going through today. I checked this morning for mine and nothing, but rechecked about 20 mins ago and it was in the ready to order state. Did not get an email. If you are waiting, refresh the page and log back in. Willing to bet it is now at the lock in phase. It is interesting to see the lock in so early on the AWD. Mine was a RWD Pro Statement Gradient ordered Feb, 15th.
Be sure to check your spam folder. If you don't have this particular VW address in your address book it may go to spam.

·
ID.4 1st Glacier White w/Lunar Gray - order 9/23
131 Posts
On my Red Pro S AWD, I just moved to "Place your order" today (original reservation from 9/23/20).

·
20 Posts
No notifications here either, but today mine (AWD Pro S w/Gradient) had moved to Place Your Order also. I'm locked now. Original reservation was made on 9/26/2020. I didn't expect this to happen until sometime in April. It looks like the accelerated production is real!

·
17 Posts
Oh joy!!!
Thank you for the heads up. My AWD Pro S order (placed October 4th) suddenly moved to Step 2 sometime this afternoon. Our $5k New Jersey rebate is not supposed to kick in until July 1st, so now I have to hope that I won't have to take delivery before then. VW told me just yesterday "sometime in the Fall."

1 - 20 of 75 Posts